Knife & Light pics. (Identify your images!)

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Re: Knife & Light pics. (Identify your images!)

I tell my girlfriend how it's gonna be.... Which is fine with her because I help her with everything she needs, spend money on her to cover those needs and the (thankfully) few things she wants. I buy her dresses. Which she wears since apparently I have excellent taste. I take care of any problem that comes up. I treat her well. I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't waste my time or money at "Gentleman's Clubs." No, I don't treat her as an equal. I think she likes the fact that I don't treat her as another hairy, smelly, dumb-*** dude. (No offense, guys.)

She likes that I treat her better than that. I'm not sure if I'm really in charge of the relationship, or if she just lets me think I am. But I think I am. And, she does nothing to make me ever think otherwise. Bought her a nice dress just a few days ago. Told her to wear it that night when I took her to a really nice place to eat. She wore it. No back talk at all. Yup, I'm in charge of our relationship..... maybe. :thinking:

Monocrom

Flashaholic

NICE! Could you please PM me and tell me where you got those sweet Wilkins grips for your Delica4?
I've been bugging Sal to release a G10 version of the Delica4, with no luck so far. And, yeah I'll say it.... A standard Tenacious with its G10 handles is not a just as good substitute for the Delica4.

I tell my girlfriend how it's gonna be.... Which is fine with her because I help her with everything she needs, spend money on her to cover those needs and the (thankfully) few things she wants. I buy her dresses. Which she wears since apparently I have excellent taste. I take care of any problem that comes up. I treat her well. I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't waste my time or money at "Gentleman's Clubs." No, I don't treat her as an equal. I think she likes the fact that I don't treat her as another hairy, smelly, dumb-*** dude. (No offense, guys.)

I do take offense, Monocrom. I'm balding, so not so hairy anymore. :p

~ Chance, who is only a smelly, dumb-*** dude. :laughing:

puinsai

Enlightened

Monocrom
Kevin's scales are only on sale via his website www.wilkins-knives.com/He is a great guy to deal with.
Lastly, thanks for the kind words.
Be well...

dhunley1

Enlightened

Today's combo.

Malkoff M61NL in VME head on MDC 1AA body, Spyderco Native 5 FRN, and a SAK Cadet.

Genna

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aleph2 Triple by Tana and J.Schanz damascus integral fixed

05e359a6b0a6d1049423bd8038ecbfb4.jpg

jclubbn5

Newly Enlightened

Matrix 100

Wow that's incredible!

jclubbn5

Newly Enlightened
aead3b46159325fda1758cc26fd7102e.jpg

Knife- Mick Strider custom SnG beta Ti strike plate blade
Light- Hanko Machine Works twisted trident in zirconium with Steel Flame cognac diamond warrior clip

puinsai

Enlightened
Tejasandre, Sort of... A Copper Burts Bees sleeve made by Eden Ranch Accessories. It happens to be made in SA, TX.

7938AE65-7C96-4471-8C5C-E676C77EEDD3_zps8prxlmxp.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts