Knife & Light pics. (Identify your images!)

Olumin

Enlightened
CPF Supporter
IMG_4937.jpg

IMG_4938.jpg

Do we have one of those here yet? no? This is the mini, quite appropriate somehow.
Together with a pink lumintop EDC01 that I definitely didn't buy just to match the knife..

ledbetter

Enlightened
CPF Supporter
MDC sho and Benchmade mini stryker 154cm. Even though new mdc body is a bit of a cheese grater on the pants, at least I can avoid the lanyard I always used with the older version. Too many drops! Don’t really like lanyards, especially on knives. And what’s with the bead phenomenon? I mean they’re cool but just pocket jewelry I guess. Anyways love the Stryker, great action and the benchmade g10 just gets better with age. Steel is ok and easy to sharpen(much softer than tech steels now available). One thing about Axis locks is I don’t feel they’re hard use or completely reliable. The whole action relies on a 10 cent spring which can fail. I usually have something like a back lock as back up.Still a great knife with what I look for: weight in oz equals blade length in inches. Stryker is 2.8oz with a 2.9” blade.Bugout is 1.8:3.25!
906331CE-F466-4B77-9536-D0EFE70224CF.jpeg

Last edited:

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
lQRIThl.jpg

This has been my combo recently. Leatherman Free P4 plus the Fenix TK22 TAC. I modded the Leatherman using someone else's designs to give it a bit holder as well as a scalpel holder so I can use it on things that would dull the knife and just replace it instead of dulling the regular blade. Also of course it is just more convenient for some situations (but not all).

Latest posts