Knife & Light pics. (Identify your images!)

RMR

Newly Enlightened
Re: Knife & Light pics.

TW4 and Tasman Salt with home anodized Ti clip:
img0193fz3.jpg

The home anodized clip on the Spyderco is really slick! Please tell me how you did that or point me in the right direction.
Thank you,
RMR

Last edited by a moderator:

kizuf

Newly Enlightened

My Cutter's KNife and Tool Brend #2 and Sunwayman v10r ti, which I got on Friday. I'm new to the lights and I'm super happy with the light, the titanium looks and feels great. I bought the AA extender not only because I have rechargable AA's lying around, but also I like the size better...
xIMG_5446.jpg

rtryland

Newly Enlightened
Knife & Light pics.

My Cutter's KNife and Tool Brend #2 and Sunwayman v10r ti, which I got on Friday. I'm new to the lights and I'm super happy with the light, the titanium looks and feels great. I bought the AA extender not only because I have rechargable AA's lying around, but also I like the size better...
xIMG_5446.jpg

Is this item on the bottom a pen? Do share. It looks shiny and carbon fiber laden. I must have one.

Monocrom

Flashaholic

Is this item on the bottom a pen? Do share. It looks shiny and carbon fiber laden. I must have one.

It's made by a young cat. Matthew Martin "tactical pen" in Ti and carbon fiber. A nice-looking pen. The tactical aspect though is debatable.

Altec

Newly Enlightened

I would be a bit much to pile in all my pocket lights, and knives. So I just grabbed a couple off the shelves.

IMAG1496.jpg

IMAG1495.jpg

IMAG1497.jpg

More for laughs...
Untitled.jpg

pedersen

Newly Enlightened

My combo for fixing my brothers car the other day, the nitrolon is really nice now with snow and subzero temperatures (Celsius :D)

P1040101.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Norm

Retired Administrator

A number of images on this and preceding pages are oversize, when you post an image please remember Rule #3

Rule #3 If you post an image in your post, please downsize the image to no larger than 800 x 800 pixels.

Please resize and repost. - Thanks Norm

Raze

Enlightened
Knife & Light pics.

jymagy4u.jpg

Light & Saber combo:

Prometheus Lights Alpha MC18-B
Zero Tolerance 0561

broonzbane

Newly Enlightened

IMG_0604.JPG

HDS 120 Executive High CRI in Cerakote Orange with Spyderco Paramilitary 2 in Digicam G10 scales with s30V blade steel.

SWEET!

broonzbane

Last edited:

thijsco19

Newly Enlightened

Flashlightknife-resize2.jpg

At the bottom a Ultrafire WF-501B
On top a prairie fire C8, I think the same as a ultrafire C8.
And 2 of my pocket knife's, that one on the right is a toollogic SLPro Tactical Black, It has an slide in mini flashlight (that little thing under it).