Knife & Light pics. (Identify your images!)

rdnzl

Newly Enlightened
Nitecore E4K and my Kizer Sheepdog XL, that's like a mini cleaver. Never know when I might need to cleave something.
IMG_1146.jpg
IMG_1147.jpeg

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
A7BC182E-1260-477A-899A-C3654BFA25F1.jpeg
Screwpop utility blade knife (got tired of cleaning packing tape residue off of serrated blades that bite), Spyderco Delica sized Salt 2 Wharncliffe with the LC200N steel, Oveready Defense Light 26650 with PFlexPro solid copper quad engine. Note the new polished bezel currently offered by Oveready (bodies and tailcaps available also in polish finish!)

ledbetter

Enlightened
C2 with malkoff and cold steel bush ranger.

View attachment 23846
Big fan of cold steel and Surefire. Two California companies, though cold steel mostly imported from Japan back in the day and now China, but still a quality product. Love the g10 and that they're using 35svn. Wife has an old(80's?90's?) aus8/zytel lock back with same profile in her purse!

Megalamuffin

Enlightened
Big fan of cold steel and Surefire. Two California companies, though cold steel mostly imported from Japan back in the day and now China, but still a quality product. Love the g10 and that they're using 35svn. Wife has an old(80's?90's?) aus8/zytel lock back with same profile in her purse!

The taiwan cold steels are really good knives. All the ones I've owned had very consistent fit and finish and were just put together really well.