Knife & Light pics. (Identify your images!)

Megalamuffin

Enlightened
Long before I had flashaholism there was knifeaholism. I own and carry a lot of knives, and am a devoted collector of old schrade's. The spartan blades phrike, bone handle shapleigh cattle knife (made by schrade in the late 1940 to early 1950's) and victorinox alox minichamp are my true edc knives. The spyderco military and victorinox soldier are some of the many I swap around. Then there's the surefire c2/m61w and stiletto.

09416D57-0ADD-4C41-B001-B143A18C8CA1.jpeg

ledbetter

Enlightened
Queen cutlery PA USA from 60's? Early user of stainless for blades and spring. Not my favorite user but was great for minor food prep at work without scaring the womenfolk and knife still looks great. Sharpening isn't bad because the steel is not that hard but for a penknife it's fine. Early ARC with my favorite almost blue emitter. Better than green or pink!!
0D9ACAE5-A454-4AD7-9137-9A315323DEAF.jpeg

Last edited:

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mdc and tenacious.
Can not carry a locking knife without good reason here in the uk. So this lives in a draw in the kitchen for when I need a sharp knife for non food prep tasks.View attachment 27482
What is the penalty in UK if caught with a folder?
As if you were in a park sitting on a bench eating an apple and using a PM2 to peel off pieces into your mouth

chip100t

Enlightened
What is the penalty in UK if caught with a folder?
As if you were in a park sitting on a bench eating an apple and using a PM2 to peel off pieces into your mouth
I think it's up to 5 years jail time. But what would actually happen if I got caught I don't know.

greybeard42

Newly Enlightened
Recent acquisition Buck 112 Sport with an aluminum frame, screwed together rather than riveted, micarta handles, pocket clip, and my very first Streamlight. A Polytac LED. Bought at a gun show maybe 15-20 years ago. In any event I've had it awhile. Still often my go to when I want to go out and look at something in the dark.:alien:
Sport Streamlight.JPG

ledbetter

Enlightened
My first knife and I found it. Camillus Cub Scout Knife in new rusted out condition and stowed away ever since. Finally cleaned it and it sharpened easily and now resides in glove box. Reamer and screwdriver lock sort of. My last Maglite 2D with older Malkoff xpg 2/3 cell drop in running 2 lithium aa's because I don't trust alkaline.
4E05EB53-10C7-41CB-9E3C-26F6BB17740C.jpeg

Last edited: