• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Knock-off black G2s for $8 + shipping

Get yours now before the Marvel Cinematic Universe sends a cease and desist letter...:xyxgun:

Also, keep in mind that these non-metallic hosts are bored for 16650-sized cells...

Last edited:

ghostguy6

Enlightened
Since it is prohibited from being exported from the US I wonder if this could have been licensed by Surefire just with the Avengers name on it. Similar to how Pelican manufactured the Browning lights several years ago.

MyUsernameTX

Newly Enlightened
Since it is prohibited from being exported from the US I wonder if this could have been licensed by Surefire just with the Avengers name on it. Similar to how Pelican manufactured the Browning lights several years ago.

I can't see that being the case with the pricetag

ghostguy6

Enlightened
I could, the tooling is expensive and why not put it to use to make a few extra bucks. I dont think Surefire is using it anymore. The Avengers version does not say what it is made from. It would be cheap to use something like ABS or Fiberglass re-enforced nylon. The light seems to sell for around $20 for the Tan version so that is somewhat close to what I would expect to pay. To me it just seems odd that they would say the product can not be shipped outside of the US if it was not somehow related to Surefire. Just a thought though.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Highly doubt SureFire would risk a massive lawsuit from the owners of Marvel. They likely make more profits in an hour than SureFire does all year.