KT4-HA vs KT5-BK different reflector angles?

Mr HG

Enlightened
I tried the N5 in the KT4 and the beam was noticeably tighter in the KT4 head then in the KT5 head. Why is that? I thought the reflectors were indentical on all "new" turboheads...
confused.gif

I can honestly say that it was atleast as tight, if not even thighter, then a N2 LA in a KT4
confused.gif

K-T

*Moderator*
I am somewhat confused.

The N5 is the Turbohead LA for the KT5 which is the Turbohead for the 8X/AX/AN. The 8-series flashlight uses a 3,6V B90 rechargeable battery.

The KT4 is the Millenium Turbohead upgrade for the M3. The M3T is a 9V light using 3xCR123A Lithium batteries.

Did you try the N5 with the M3T? How did you get the KT4 onto the 8X/AX/NX?

Assuming I didn't mix anything up, how/what did you test the different LA's in the Turboheads?
confused.gif

As far as I know the reflectors should be similar.

Klaus.

Size15's

Flashaholic
There will be variation of course because bulbs and reflectors differ in combination.
The KT4 Millennium TurboHead is designed for Millennium Lamp Assemblies. It is possible that there is some tweeking for this.

You can hold the Millennium TurboHead with the N5 lamp in it on to the B90 battery and it will light up.

Mr HG

Enlightened
Originally posted by A00079:

You can hold the Millennium TurboHead with the N5 lamp in it on to the B90 battery and it will light up.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Thats the way I did it.

Latest posts