• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Lamplighter LED keychain lanterns

calipsoii

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh my goodness everyone, thanks for the renewed interest! I will certainly post here when the Lamplighter project kicks off again, but at the moment am not able to build any. You'll be the first to know when that changes!

Cheers,

calipsoii

dkirker

Newly Enlightened
Oh man! I wish I had seen this a few years ago. I am *definitely* interested when a new batch is ready to be made! (2x 3-windowed brass, if you are counting!)

calipsoii

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh man! I wish I had seen this a few years ago. I am *definitely* interested when a new batch is ready to be made! (2x 3-windowed brass, if you are counting!)

o_O Member since 2016 and this is your first post! Good to hear from you dkirker! :D

Afraid I don't have any Lamplighters at this exact moment. I have been working hard on something that's shaping up totally awesome though, so I promise I'm not sitting still. Anyone in my local neighbourhood has probably already seen me out in the evenings doing some prototype testing. :)

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast
o_O Member since 2016 and this is your first post! Good to hear from you dkirker! :D

Afraid I don't have any Lamplighters at this exact moment. I have been working hard on something that's shaping up totally awesome though, so I promise I'm not sitting still. Anyone in my local neighbourhood has probably already seen me out in the evenings doing some prototype testing. :)

How about teasing pics?

calipsoii

Flashlight Enthusiast
How about teasing pics?

I suppose ooonneee little picture couldn't hurt. :laughing:
P1030969.jpg

I forgot about these! I couldn't buy one when I first saw them but count me in if you do another run. Brass 3-window style preferred.

Any chance these could run on a 10180 or small lithium primary? Those little SR cells are so hard to keep track of.

dkirker

Newly Enlightened

Thanks!

Yes, very much lurking for a while. :p I'm on a few forums that I don't get much time to enjoy. :(

Regardless, I've gotta say, the Lamplighter is one of the more unique lights I've seen!

calipsoii

Flashlight Enthusiast
Old thread, but if this project goes zombie I'd be in a for a couple... Love love love my Leash Lanterns.

So happy to hear it gravelrash! I have all the components and a rough plan for the next iteration of Lamplighters. Currently working on finishing my 15VP AA driver so I can finally (finally!) build myself a AA light for my pocket. Then will likely take a look at this project next.

caseyse

Newly Enlightened
Hi Mike,

If you're working from your 2015 waiting list, I would still like two brass three window Lamplighters - or whatever redesign you may plan to build!

Zandar

Enlightened
I'm still interested in your projects, especially the lamplighters and that revision of the famous Spyglass light!