• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Lamplighter LED keychain lanterns

mk2rocco

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm still good for my spot on the list [emoji106]

and a aa light [emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

dk21291

Newly Enlightened
Yeah if these were available again I'd grab one or two for sure

calipsoii

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh my goodness, talk about sudden unexpected thread bumping!

Hi all! :wave:

1. Currently working on the finishing touches of the 15VP v5 flashlight driver. It's nearing completion (pop by my IG/FB pages to follow along!) so I'm hopeful we can call that project complete in a month or two here.
  2. Next up is finishing my AA pocket light using said 15VP driver. Drawings are done and machining is 75% complete on prototype:
    1. IMG_4357_300px.jpg
      IMG_4500_300px.jpg
  3. Once I have a AA light clipped to my pocket, the Lamplighter is the next project after that. I'm super excited to start that project and have been tempted numerous times to jump ahead and start working on it, but I need to focus on one project at a time to have a chance of finishing anything. :)

I purchased a bunch of super cool components for the next revision of the Lamplighter and I can't wait to start tinkering. I'll certainly post here when that work begins! Thanks for following along. :)

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am excited....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

So I am repeating my post #235 here:

Hi,

I am on the Run #2 list line 3 and 4 for 1 of 3 windows copper and 1 of 2 windows brass.
Now I can see the light with new board and I have to get a complete set of 4.
Kindly add 1 of 3 windows brass and 1 of 2 windows copper.

Thanks,
Tanasit

bl4kkat

Newly Enlightened
I think you have a huge following!

But it count me in for the lamplighter... I remover posting somewhere here a while ago but I can't seem to find my post. However I am still interested for two!