Laser Guy Got Zapped?

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
D

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey, where did all those Green Laser postings go that I saw a few days ago????

DID LASER GUY GET ZAPPED????

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I think he got disemboweled
shocked.gif
tongue.gif

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was looking for his posts, too. If he wasn't zapped, then he may have been irked by some of the negative comments, and deleted all of his entries.

I don't know if the product he offered was any good, or whether it was at a good price, but we sure didn't make him feel very welcome (even if he did "over-post").
frown.gif
Who knows, he might have been able to contribute significantly to discussions regarding laser lights...

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, his original post sure got me interested, especially after Telephony's posts about green lasers.

How does his $175 ER 17 compare with the $169 BTS-6?

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Duggg:
Well, his original post sure got me interested, especially after Telephony's posts about green lasers.

How does his $175 ER 17 compare with the $169 BTS-6?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, $175...I have one of these - although I got mine when it was still $250
frown.gif

Its pretty good. I don't know how it compares to the z-bolt one though..

Graham

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
Actually, based on the photo of the BTS-6 on the website, it looks the same as the ER-17 which I have - the box even looks the same. So it may be basically the same device..

If anyone is interested, the order I did with The Laser Guy went quite well, shipped promptly etc, with no problems...

Graham

WaltH

Enlightened
That is the BTS-6 for 175/169. I have the info on the source for the BTS-8 for 184 shipped. You have to wire the money to China so it's a bit of a hassle. But for over 30 bucks savings I think it's worth it.

email me if you want the info.

Newly Enlightened
I have a BTS-6 I paid $179 plus $12.50 for 2nd day UPS. Bought the laser several months ago. I like the laser - and is BRIGHT!!!!!

Z-Bolt is excellent to deal with. Good email communication and fast shipping.

I have also bought a red 635nm laser from Laser Guy, he is also a decent guy.

James
smile.gif

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
what was laser guy doing???

Spamming us, that`s what. He posted the same identical message (advertising his prices on green lasers) all over the place about 8 times- seemingly in any thread that remotely mentioned lasers.

I`m sure he offers a good service and one day I may be tempted to buy one (playing with Craig`s spare unit recently has got me very interested!). But even Peter Gransee or PK would get a wrist-slapping if they spammed us
shocked.gif

rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Relax everybody, lighten up on Laser Guy, it wasn't like he got caught screwing the pooch or something....

I'm sure it won't happen again, as he's had the living crude embarassed out of him!!!!

Remember, ARC has their own ongoing board on this forum and no one is bitching about it.
shocked.gif