Last purchase 2013

Erik1213

Enlightened
Freakin' IlluminationSupply has some special edition Preon 2 with a Nichia 219. I haven't bought a flashlight in months and they had to release something like that. So, final flashlight purchase (yeah right) of 2013 is a FourSevens Preon 2 with a Nichia 219 LED.

I'll just skip lunch for a few days to make up the difference. haha

UnderPar

Enlightened
I just got my Nitecore P16. My last for this year. Still have plans for another 18650 or bigger powered lights for next year. :sssh: :sssh: :sssh:

rayman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking for an AA-EDC as my christmas-present for myself ;).

Not sure which one yet.

rayman

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Too early to say.

Right you are. Even now, I can't be sure. But I'm not planning any more this year, unless something totally amazing is brought to my attention. My last purchase of 2013 is likely to be a SS MBI HF with XM-L2 5000k and blue trits. I think it is a fitting end to an amazing year for lights.

Fenix TK75.

You are going to love it. One of my earlier purchases, and still one of the very best all-rounders in existence. Amazing throw, even stock (current boosted and de-domed, it is crazy) and bright spill too. Can run on turbo for 20 minutes, too (or until cells give out if you re-engage turbo) - a rare thing these days. If I had to choose only one light, the TK75 would be in the running for sure.

Tyler A

Newly Enlightened
Got a olight t20 from going gear a couple weeks ago, absolutely love this light BTW, its super light and simple and the glow in the dark boot cover is awesome...that'll be the last one I buy for '13. But there is always Christmas, and I did give my girlfriend the password to my goinggear.com wish list

Mr Floppy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just got a $35 Christmas bonus, not going get me much. I so wanted a SC600w MKII .. well one of many but wasn't ever going to get that large a bonus unless I take it to the dogs ...

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
the last whole light purchase, which should be delivered today. Is probably the Fivemega Bored/machined/chromed 4D M*g458 with 3V head.

Although I have a M*g85 and a M*g 1.25D 10w HID that might be purchased on the 27th. So in theory it could be those.

donmecca1964

Newly Enlightened
Under extreme guilt and remorse, Armytek Predator X :sssh: cause man it was 40% off clearance :party: at one of the favorite sites used here on CPF,
promtly went to mall and bought wife and daughter more gifts for Christmas so,
:D all is good with my conscious.

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thought it was going to be my tan SWM M11R, but it's actually going to be the 1xAAA Olight i3s in blue, which might be here today.

Chris

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yesterday I pulled the trigger for a Nitecore EA4 neutral and an Armytek Viking 2.5 Neutral. I think it will be the last purchase this year.

Lightning Bub

Newly Enlightened
I actually just picked up a really cheap knockoff of a Skyray King made by SecurityIng, and I have to say that I am really impressed. For $35 shipped from Indianapolis, I wish I had bought 4 of them. This thing is close to as bright as my TK75. A lot more spill, a lot less throw, and much dimmer hotspot, but for $35, I think I may have a new favorite light.

edpmis02

Enlightened
FourSevens Prion 2 with Nichia 219B.
L10 (3 mode) with a Nichia 219. (have a 4 mode version and got tired of the extra twisting)

Five "9 Led/3 AAA" pack of lights for $7. came with 15 "Heavy Duty" AAA batteries that I can feed to my E01.

Talked myself out of a TK21 that I saw on clearance.

Last edited:

Scooby214

Newly Enlightened
A second Fenix E35, plus a couple of batteries and a waterproof battery box that holds two 18650 batteries.