Leadlight Repairman? Is there anyone who....

xenophobe

Newly Enlightened
Fixes or mods these and does good work?

I'd like to pay to have reasonable stuff done to 2 units. 1 repair, 1 potentiometer replacement... Any takers?

Raccoon

Enlightened
... if you don't want to see your lasers for 3 months or longer.

SuperBert

Enlightened
contact LaserMod... he will be your best bet.. he is the one who invented most of the mods for the leadlights, and he knows what hes doing.

nemul

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
SuperBert said:
contact LaserMod... he will be your best bet.. he is the one who invented most of the mods for the leadlights, and he knows what hes doing.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yea! lol

LaserMod

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
SuperBert said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Well apart from the foundations of the Stage 1 and 2 - I owe them to Spec of Photon-Lexicon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

xenophobe - you're not from UK by any chance?

xenophobe

Newly Enlightened
Nemul, in my original post, I had (not ifixlasers.com...) in the first sentence. I took it out cause I didn't want to sound negative. From reading about him, I'd be better off doing the work myself and ruining another pointer. lol.

LaserMod, I'm in California. Hmm... I'd consider that, but for shipping something out to England, I could probably just buy another pointer from Arnold considering expenses and round trip postage. lol

LaserMod

Enlightened
Yeah and not to mention the increase in strict customs...

Good luck with getting it fixed anyway, but please don't use ifixlasers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

trident

Newly Enlightened
why does ifixlasers suck so bad? is it because of the 3 week turnaround time? yeah his website looks cheesy, but the lasers on it look pretty cool. it looks like he sells PGL-III's, anyone know what the price is over there?

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Now that the point about ifixlasers has been made, please bring this thread back on topic instead of turning it into a ifix-bashing scenario. Thanx.
bernhard

Latest posts