Led bulbs for a Yamaha raptor atv

Omenwolf

Newly Enlightened
So I got myself a set of white xenon bulbs for cheap. They are alot better than the standard yellow bulbs, but I got to wondering if there are any drop in LEDs that will work with the stock reflectors on my quad. Suggestions and or links would be greatly appreciated. I might do a led light bar later on but for now I'm just looking for drop ins.

-Virgil-

Flashaholic
So I got myself a set of white xenon bulbs for cheap. They are alot better than the standard yellow bulbs

No, they aren't. So-called "white light, xenon" bulbs use blue glass to tint the light. This sharply reduces the amount of light leaving the headlamp, and what little light you do get is much less usable.

but I got to wondering if there are any drop in LEDs that will work with the stock reflectors on my quad

No. So-called "LED conversions" are a fraudulent product, not capable of producing effective performance from a headlamp designed to accept halogen bulbs.

Put the standard bulbs back in -- you'll see better and be safer.

Lightdoctor

Enlightened
So I got myself a set of white xenon bulbs for cheap. They are alot better than the standard yellow bulbs, but I got to wondering if there are any drop in LEDs that will work with the stock reflectors on my quad. Suggestions and or links would be greatly appreciated. I might do a led light bar later on but for now I'm just looking for drop ins.

Dump the blue bulbs and find some high performance CLEAR bulbs instead.

Latest posts