Lemax LX70 Searchlight

LED1982

Newly Enlightened
kudos to LED1982 being willing to send his light to someone who can put it through its paces...we NEED to have a good old fashioned shoot out.

No pressure BVH, but do you seriously wanna let tab665 down!!!?? Haha

Edog006

Newly Enlightened
Just got my Lemax LX70 SuperPower today from Petr. I have it charging as we speak and will fire it up and try to get some decent (iPhone 6s all I got) beamshots and post. As far as the ballasts are concerned. I will be quite irked if for the price of this thing, the parts are not of the highest quality and still 'military grade'

I'll be using this for Search and Rescue, so I'd hope it is dependable..

XeRay

Flashlight Enthusiast
No special skills and no tools to change (ours) the bulb only.

$395.00 to do the ballast, Igniter, bulb upgrades since you are first, if others will want to do the same it will be $550.00 parts and labor

To only do the bulb and igniter swap (keeping the stock Lemax ballast) is much less than $550.00, the cost to change out only these 2 items is $350.00 Parts and Labor.
Changing the ballast requires a lot more skill, including soldering. These upgrades are for the SuperPower Primarily. However, if someone buys a standard LX70 from Lemax, it also applies to that as well. Our XeVision XV-LX70 comes with all these parts as standard equipment.

Last edited: