Light you would recommend for $15 and under.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Best bet for you is the type they sell on the bay of evil or pop into a trade store and pick up own label/non brand which are well within your budget and have a proper no quibble warranty.For your budget here you will only have enough for a few of the key chain types such as AAA Fenix etc.

Me+Light=Addiction

Enlightened
Well recommend is a strong word but I ordered like 5 Sipik SK68 from ebay for like 25 euro to keep here and there and i find them pretty usefull.
Nothing on par with my other lights obviously but they are 1 AA, so enough batteries laying around, adjustable beam which is pretty cool for how cheap they are.

Edit: I'm talking about these, ebay number: 271452212410

Last edited:

Me+Light=Addiction

Enlightened
For the lights I mentioned they are only between 3 and 7 dollars each. But those are really just lights to keep everywhere and don't care about :p
If you're looking at more quality (like the Fenix AAA lights) then yes, 15 dollars each.
I personally don't like AAA lights because of the minimal light output but that's just me.

Bob Damon

Enlightened
You might check out Solarforce. I think they still have the LN model with a 5 mode XM-L for under $20.

cjmorris

Enlightened
It's a little over budget. But check out l3 illumination l10. It's tough get under $20 and still be quality. If the l10 is to much you might consider Maglite.

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast
Duracell Durabeam Ultra 250 - 3 Pack

$14.00 at costco. Comes with batteries, build quality looks good as I oogled the package.

Beat that....:nana:

Last edited:

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rayovac Indestructible 2AA. $15 at Home Depot. I've had one that I use when working on cars or in the garage, been working great for over a year.

twin63

Newly Enlightened
I've picked up a few Coast G26's at Lowe's for $8 each. Coast claims 83lm and 9.75 hours of run time on 2 AA. They seem to be good lights.

I also found a 3 pack of 12-led QBeam (Brinkmann) 2AA lights at Tractor Supply (Academy Sports sells them, too) for $13. Not as good quality as the Coast lights, but still serviceable. 67lm with a run time of 3 hours on 2 AA.

hiuintahs

Flashlight Enthusiast
Batteryjunction has been selling for some time now.........2 for $25 with free shipping the Terralux LS80.....2xAAA light. I've given a few of these away for gifts and utilize one myself when working on stuff around the house where the risk is you're going to bump, drop, or scratch it. I don't want to risk scratching one of my nice expensive lights.