Lights you sleep with

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have a Fenix E01 on a neck lanyard hanging on a hook on the side of the headboard of my bed, down on the floor next to the headboard is an Ultrafire 6P host with the DX MC-E drop in.

E01 for navigation, MC-E for those "what the #(*$^ was that sound?" moments.

divine

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the novatac military model modded with a High CRI Seoul by datiled and a 17670 body with Hogo's 18650 trick done and the locator flash turned on.

I can always find that thing when it's blinking. :)

John_Galt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Princeton tec Aurora hanging on the post of my bed. Fenix LD20 on the floor under my bed, along with a Streamlight clip-mate, mini-mag with a 3 LED drop in. On my bookshelf next to my door (across the room) a Mag-LED, and Princeton tec Blast.

nosuchagency

Newly Enlightened
I have the novatac military model modded with a High CRI Seoul by datiled and a 17670 body with Hogo's 18650 trick done and the locator flash turned on.

I can always find that thing when it's blinking. :)

where were you able to purchase the military model from? or did you mean tactical model?

Per Arne

Enlightened
In my nightstand:
- SureFire 9P w/ Strike bezel, A19 one-cell extender, Z49 Switch, LF 12V Xenon lamp and FM34
- LED Lenser Frogman w/ SureFire F26 Red Filter

rayman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Next to my bed is always my EX10 modded with Q3-5A and my P7 Maglite :huh:.

rayman

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
They usually fall on the floor, so I keep a Fenix E01 at arm's reach on the night stand for nocturnal navigation, and a rayovac 4W 150 lumen under the bed on each side. The best lights are in the night stand drawer.

Just remembered one night where my bedroom door suddenly opened and I sware I could see someone peeking in. Grabbed the light from the floor and pointed it straight towards the shadow. Turns out the door opened on its own and I was blinded for a good 10 seconds.:duck:

jgraham15

Enlightened
I have my NovaTac 120T with flat switch and PEU bezel with trit's on my nightstand next to the Kimber Pro Carry with Crimson Trace laser grips. I have an Olight M20 set on strobe mode on the side of my nightstand but it is mounted onto my AR15. My girlfriend seems to loose every flashlight I give her for her side of the bed except the Insight M6 mounted on her Springfield XD-9 in the drawer of her nightstand.

I guess you probably don't want to break into our house in the middle of the night! :eek:

carbine15

Flashlight Enthusiast
41H9T5SR3HL__SL500_AA280_.jpg
It dims to off over many minutes.
I just touch the handle and I get enough light to get ready for bed and my eyes to become adjusted to the dark. I love this light.

And my CPF safelite. It's been two years and I just switched to my second battery. It's always on 24/7
safelightx3smalldf6.jpg

Last edited:

mon90ey

Newly Enlightened
E01 with a white Chap Stick cap as a diffuser, or an LD01 with a red Carmex cap for a diffuser (works extremely well for all those multiple clandestine night time sorties through the bedroom minefield to the bathroom), and a L1D or L2D (Q5), (which ever I need to use the most to cycle the batteries) within reach for all the monsters under the bed and in the closets. Seems the older I get, though, the bolder I get. Gonna give that trick a try that someone else mentioned earlier, (the one that works by voice command--"Honey, get the lights".) At first glance it would seem to show a lot of promise. I'll keep you posted.................................:ohgeez: :oops:

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
In this house there's always a ton of chapstick. Wife & stepdaughter love it. I think the Disney store had a 10 pack of High School Musical themed lip balm. There is a variety of colors and the fit on an E01 is fantastic.

I commandeered an orange lid for myself. Nice glow!

importculture

Newly Enlightened
I personally sleep with a jetbeam jetII non-pro with the head removed. I cleaned the threads to make sure it doesn't get any kind of lube on my bedding. It's really a great light. With the head removed I get all flood lighting my feet and path while it hangs from my neck. Best of all with IBS I use the lowest setting to get around without blinding myself or waking the significant other. But when I need it i have high just a click away.

mon90ey

Newly Enlightened
where did you buy the Carmex, ive been looking for a Red diffuser for my LD01

I work in a hospital and I see it in the gift shop all of the time, but I've also bought it at Target and at Walmart.:wave: