• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Lights You Want Me To Mod

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vinh, do you have any plans to mod the Open2 Cu? I would love one with a better HCRI emitter in it, if you plan on stocking some of these I'd be all over one for sure!

Busa Dave

Newly Enlightened
Vinh---I have a no longer used Deft X from OMG--still looks new... Wonder if you could turn it back into a monster? Maybe even LEP?:thumbsup:

SKV89

Enlightened
Olight Marauder 2 with 6x XHP50.2 2700k 90CRI and 6x XHP50.2 6500K 90CRI. Should result in tint similar to the 219b sw45k

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
The only thing I don't like about Manker is their proprietary batts. The 18650 OAL, and body bores in relation to them, pose an issue when using any other brand cells. Regardless of added solder to cell flat tops, the extra length tubes require stretching contact springs, which I'm not crazy about doing

Last edited:

Dupree

Newly Enlightened
Definitely interested to see what Vinh can do with the MK37...hoping he can stretch it out to over 1000 metres of throw.

Also can't wait to see what he can do with the new NOCTIGON K9.3, very interesting light and hoping he can fit some W2's and W1's in there...will be a must have for me.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened