LiteFlux LF2XT Review (1xAAA) - RUNTIMES, BEAMSHOTS, and more!

selfbuilt

Flashaholic
Just out of curiosity - does someone have a side-by-side-shot of the LF2XT and LF3XT?
Don't have one handy, but I can tell you height is exactly the same. Width is of course hugely different (specs are in each of my reviews).

HKJ often takes a lot of high quality pics of his lights - you might want to search around for his posts, to see if he has done a comparison shot.

FroggyTaco

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just out of curiosity - does someone have a side-by-side-shot of the LF2XT and LF3XT?

I found this:

LF3XTLF2XT.jpg

HKJ

Flashaholic
Don't have one handy, but I can tell you height is exactly the same. Width is of course hugely different (specs are in each of my reviews).

HKJ often takes a lot of high quality pics of his lights - you might want to search around for his posts, to see if he has done a comparison shot.

I do not believe that I have done that photo, but it is a fine excuse to take a photo of all my LiteFlux lights:

DSC_0881.jpg

DSC_0882.jpg

alex96

Newly Enlightened
Sorry to ask but where I can I find the website that have the LF2XT manual? Thanks.

selfbuilt

Flashaholic
I know this is a very old thread now, but I just got a question from my sales thread asking how this light compares in terms of lumen output and beam intensity to newer lights. I have just tested the black LF2XT from this review using my current methodology, and added the results to a summary table (appended below, and added to the review).

LF2XT-FL1-Summary_1.gif

While not up to the same max output standards as current models, it still holds its own quite well (especially on 10440). It also has among the lowest min output I've seen in the 1xAAA class. :wave:

Last edited:

Mr Floppy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did you get the LED swapped? Or misprint? I know a few people who have modded theirs to a XP-G, would be interesting to see those tested if they could part with it.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did you get the LED swapped? Or misprint? I know a few people who have modded theirs to a XP-G, would be interesting to see those tested if they could part with it.

More than likey a typo. XP-E Q4 sounds about right for the neutral version of this one. Output would be a bit higher with an XP-G. ;)

selfbuilt

Flashaholic
More than likey a typo. XP-E Q4 sounds about right for the neutral version of this one. Output would be a bit higher with an XP-G. ;)
Oops, sorry, that was indeed a misprint - I meant to say XP-E Q4. Mine is the stock version.

I am away at the moment, but will correct the graph later this week.