Little flashlights are addicting to collect

Flashlightmaster2021

Newly Enlightened
I really enjoy collecting small edc flash lights. Thrunite catapult mini. Thrunite t1 in both NW and CW. The Kun H1 micro head lamp for 10$ on amazon. I also have two thrunite t2s and I just ordered the Risemart AAA CREE XPE-RS 100 lumens pen light. Anybody enjoy collecting these micro lights ?????

"Never leave home with out at least three flashlights/ headlamps " )

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes….yes they are. I was doing so well for a while. I really was! But then some free time came my way and I hopped back in to check out the flashlight scene. Started with a couple of Photons, which led to two E01s and a Ti3. The little guys are the most fun for me by far.
B5B3AB07-CCA7-4626-92EB-CB2124368DBC.jpeg

Last edited:

Flashlightmaster2021

Newly Enlightened
I have a Manker T01 that acts like a big ole 2D Maglite ML300 with the 'special' battery installed.

First time I hit the on switch it had a regular AA size battery and my brain blurted out "that's outragious" because it was lighting up my next door neighbors back yard.
jajajaja

Monocrom

Flashaholic
They're great to collect! They're adorable.... and take up much less space than the big boys do.

Sabrewulf

Newly Enlightened
Ah I miss my modified lumintop tool, took a 10440 battery. Has 3 modes, moon medium and turbo. Was a 219c at 700 lumens.
Lost the little guy and I'm still sad about it.