Lookin' for the some "Old Timers" forum members

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
Upper right on a CPF page is the symbol of an envelope. Click on that and ‘start a conversation’. Address it to member fivemega. He is active here.

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wonder how/why being around for some time should give more (?) help, than from a short time member, that is exactly into that stuff.
🤔
Apart from that, most look like fivemega's, like has already been typed.
A few are still open for sale
(not in gold plated, but the models)

fredx

Newly Enlightened
I wonder how/why being around for some time should give more (?) help, than from a short time member, that is exactly into that stuff.
🤔
Apart from that, most look like fivemega's, like has already been typed.
A few are still open for sale
(not in gold plated, but the models)
I was just playing the odds that the older members were more knowledgeable of these lights as they have pretty much went by they wayside and have been surpassed in popularity by the newer lights made by todays manufacturers. I never meant to imply that a newer member would or could not know about these lights-- thats all.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
Fivemega is still active here. A pm to him would likely be acknowledged within a couple of days or you can send out a sorta bat signal with an @fivemega. He'll get a notice for that too.

steveG

Enlightened
Haha. I just logged on for the first time in... I have no idea! I just used my Milky U2by2 and wondered if this forum was still around... sho nuff. It is! Then I found this thread and did the math. I made it. Ha!
I wasn't very active, but read a ton and bought a few handfuls of cool lights over the years....