Looking for a 18650 light that will not accidentally turn on in my pocket

ProblemChild

Newly Enlightened
I've been carrying a ZL SC600 at work for a few weeks now and I've had it accidentally turn on in my pocket. I keep it clipped on the inside of my right pocket and I haven't noticed it being on till I happen to look down and see my pocket glowing. I work outside at night and I love the light for its features but I can't stop it from doing this so I need to get something else. Any recommendations for something with a recessed tail cap or a switch that requires 3 clicks to activate? Only priority is that it accepts unprotected 18650's.

Thanks in advance!

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is an endless variety of edc type lights that feature a recessed tail cap. What's your budget for this item? Do you have a preference for beam pattern, beam tint, or output?

HighlanderNorth

Flashlight Enthusiast
You could just back off the SC600 tailcap 1/2 turn to break the circuit path and prevent it from accidentally switching on when in your pocket. I carried a SC52 for over 2 years, and I always had its tailcap backed off at least 1/2 to 3/4 turn, just in case it somehow switched on. Did the same with my SC600, even though I bought a holster for it. To be honest, I think the SC600 was too bulky for pocket carry, after carrying it that way for several months.

The biggest problem with carrying my SC52 just inside my front left pocket, with its clip slipped over the outside edge of my pocket, was that it would get caught up with keys when I tried pulling them out of my pocket. It was "lost" 3 separate times, and I had to go back and search for it. Finally it was "lost" a 4th time, only I wasn't able to find it that time.

It's switch should be stiff and recessed enough not to accidentally switch on, although I always back off the tailcap of EVERY light I own, at all times. My carry light now is a Jetbeam Jet II MK. It has a twisty switch, so turning it off literally means twisting it back.

ProblemChild

Newly Enlightened
My budget is around $100. The ZL is a bit bulky for the pocket and I do have an issue with getting keys out of my pocket. I guess something a bit slimmer would also be on the list.

Thanks for the replies thus far!