• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Looking for a Builder, Found one THANK YOU CPF

jarris50

Newly Enlightened
Hello, I'm looking for someone to build me a new LE for my Aelph3. I want it with one of the new Cree's running at max power (1000ma i believe). It will replace a W bin Lux5 that i currently run at 917ma. batteries will be two 3.7v rechargables.

So,,,,anyone interested?

Thanks,
John

Last edited:

jarris50

Newly Enlightened
Re: Looking for a Builder

Now I know there has to be someone out there who can do this. I will of course pay for all parts and shipping plus a fair amount for labor.

trivergata

Enlightened

I'd be up for it if you can't find anyone. If you want, we can just swap the Lux V for a XR-E.

I'm ordering some parts in the next couple days, so let me know if you are interested, I'll get whatever we need for yours in on it.

Josh

jarris50

Newly Enlightened

Josh, I'll take you up on the offer. I'd like to keep the LE that I have now intact as a backup or for another light. Please order the parts that you need to build the LE. Let me know the cost of the parts plus a fair amount for your trouble and I'll send you the money. I can do paypal or whatever works best for you.

Thanks,
John