Looking for cheaper battery option

Bluehornet9

Newly Enlightened
Hello everybody, I have a DIY flashlight I built that uses a 100watt cob led that I am currently powering with a smc 6700 mAh 4s lipo. I was wondering if anyone had any good battery recommendations that might be on the cheaper side. I'm currently getting a run time of about an hour so I'd like to bump up the capacity some maybe to 10Ah if I can. I have looked a little at making my own lipo battery packs but I don't know if that would be worth the effort. Any advice greatly appreciated. Thank You!

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
I'm not sure you can get enough more capacity to make it worth it if you have to keep the same pack size. 50% increase in power that could equate to another half hour of run time may not be worth a lot of trouble.

Bluehornet9

Newly Enlightened
The physical size of the pack can increase without issue. The housing I have it in has plenty of room, the battery could easily be double or triple the size and still fit.

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
I could but I was looking for a cheaper battery replacement. I'm wanting to make another light with the same led but I didn't want to spend a bunch of $$$ on another lipo battery
The alternative is to use 18650 or 21700 and make your own packs not sure of the cost however vs the packs but
if you got 8 21700s or 12 18650s you could make a 10Ah pack. I don't think there is any cheaper way as these cells are
the most common and most power dense and likely the best power solution for the price.