Looking for decent quality non-metal AAA light

SCEMan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have several situations where I use my mouth to hold a light while doing close-up work. I typically only require less than a minute to complete the task and the light positioned in my mouth is perfectly focused for my purposes.
Not looking to spend much, just a simple nylon/plastic single AAA light that will last a while.

Thanks for the assistance.

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe someone will chime in and help. Be careful not to swallow it. I put lights in my mouth also when I need both hands- been doing it for over 25 years. For an aaa light you really don't need a plastic one IMHO. For those lights my lips can hold them without using or damaging my teeth. A rubber sleeve or some electrician tape could help cushing.

SCEMan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I don't think my mouth could comfortably accommodate the size of some of those however.
I've been using an old ThruNite Ti2. Maybe I'll just put some heat shrink tubing on it.

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
There are a few 2AAA propolymer type lights out there that would suffice but I doubt you will find a 1AAA light with an output more than about 30 lumens that has a plastic body. Pelican 1965 and 1975, princeton tech amp, Nightstick penlight. Brightguy tends to carry more propolymer lights than most sites I've found in the past. If you want more than 1 mode or about 100-140 lumens you will have to go with a metal body light.