Looking for ideas on mounting my TK75

STiFTW

Newly Enlightened
Just got in a TK75 L2 today, and I am pretty excited about it. I was thinking about trying to handle bar mount it as a 'high' beam for when I am off on a trail and want super long range in the dark. We have a lot of bike trail that goes through farm fields, and at night it is inky black darkness, and always leaves me wanting a bit more range when other riders are not around (I seem to be one of the only night riders out on the trails).

I have been thinking about some sort of double clamp, similar to what Fenix sells for the smaller AA lights, but up-sized to work with the TK75. It would need a rubber contact point to prevent damage to the body, and need to clap pretty securely. Has anyone done something similar or have any ideas to try?

1nterceptor

Newly Enlightened
I have attached various things(flashlights, cameras, etc.) to different places on my bikes-
handlebars, fork, helmet, etc. I normally just use strips of rubber from old inner tubes.
Wrap once on the bars, fork, etc., then loop your item. You may need 2 or 3 strips for a
good hold. Never damaged cameras or lights, same for my bike bits. Doesn't look pretty
but it works.

HOMEMADE CONTOUR MOUNT1 by 1nterceptor, on Flickr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFxCXb7Ju38