LS20 Holesters

m-thew

Newly Enlightened
I will take orders through Saturday, August 9th for this group at this price.

Is anyone interested in a holster for the PD or LS 27?
If so, I'll include a few in this group but I'll need to know pretty quick so I have enough supplies on hand.

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: LS20 Holsters

Matt Thank you for making this happen.
I really look forward to receiving a Crock holester for my lunasol. It will find a good home there. I will be using this in settings where I need a "dress" holester.

BTW the shark unit that you made me looks fine. It really looks good when I wear a kilt with that holster on my hip. I wear a very wide belt so thanks for making the holster with a wide clip so that it works with that belt.
The dress holester doesn't need to have a wide belt clip as I am sure you figured out.
Thank you again for making these for us.
One great flashlight deserves the best holster money can buy. The Holester is the one as far as I am concerned.
Thanks
Yaesumofo

skcheng

Newly Enlightened
Quick!! Get your order in for an LS20 Holster!! Great price for a leather work of art for your titanium work of art!! I think Matt is ending things at 6pm tonight.

m-thew

Newly Enlightened
Thanks to all who ordered! These are well into production and I should have them all finished and shipped within 10 days.

The Coach

Enlightened
waiting.jpg

The Coach

Enlightened
Mine showed up today, too. :party: Beautiful work as usual. Thanks Matt. :twothumbs Now, join us in the 21st century and lose the peanuts. :poke:

m-thew

Newly Enlightened
Glad they have begun to arrive.
Sorry for the politically incorrect packing materials. I'll look into a more eco-friendly fill.
Thanks,
Matt

skcheng

Newly Enlightened
Those holster/holesters look awesome :twothumbs

Matt's the best!!!!

m-thew

Newly Enlightened
Secret_77
Unfortunately, I don't have any made up and don't have an LS 20 to use for a mold. I'll certainly build a few if I can get a loaner and generate interest in 10 or so. I have had a few requests for these and the LS 27 in the last few days. If there is enough interest, I'll start a post for a Holster sign up.

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes Matt, as far as runs of holesters go and for what models, I'd be interested in:

1. an open-top slide with clip in black shark for a Ti PD-S.

-and-

2. a closed-top flapped (magnet or button clasp), bezel up with clip in stingray for a Lunasol 27.

I'd be willing to offer donors for sizing purposes if necessary.

Two of my lights are jealous with envy when looking at the other PD-S and his nice black shark holester.:p

On a side note, the black crocodile Spy on your site is totally wicked looking, but how do the spikes/scales hold up to daily use?

Last edited: