Lumens Factory E-series bodies

jwyj

Have you ever had a sale?
How about giving CPFers a nice discount coupon for buying from you regularly. 😅 I would welcome a coupon for some e parts.

[email protected]

CPF Supporter
Have you ever had a sale?
How about giving CPFers a nice discount coupon for buying from you regularly. 😅 I would welcome a coupon for some e parts.

We do have discounted prices on some of the individual items that we want to move.

But I think what you meant is like a CPF special?
We had the one of those back when it all started in 2006 when we were still using emails to take orders manually.
Hasn't had any since because our check out system do not have a coupon system built in.
I will see if it is possible to add on in when the next system upgrade comes around.

Cheers.

Mark

yazkaz

CPF Supporter
Great job Mark. Just one small issue though: your version of medium-press boot for such setup feels a bit on the soft (soft-press) side. A hard-press version would definitely help match the aggressive form profiles of your E-series tailcap hosts.

BTW I wonder if the med-press boot from the Lighthound/OR era would fit without issue? I'd better check next time...

As for coupon code system, don't worry about it until you have time to implement that in your next web store update. I'd say, a small percentage discount like the one used in Lighthound back then (code "cpf") would be OK.

[email protected]

CPF Supporter
Great job Mark. Just one small issue though: your version of medium-press boot for such setup feels a bit on the soft (soft-press) side. A hard-press version would definitely help match the aggressive form profiles of your E-series tailcap hosts.

BTW I wonder if the med-press boot from the Lighthound/OR era would fit without issue? I'd better check next time...

As for coupon code system, don't worry about it until you have time to implement that in your next web store update. I'd say, a small percentage discount like the one used in Lighthound back then (code "cpf") would be OK.
I hear you, I understand there are a fan base with those “hard press” boots. Which I entirely know the reason of.

Our E boots are the same stiffness as fresh stock boots, which we actually have to spent a lot of time to tune it just right. When paired with the McClicky, the press feel will feel “softer” than the stock tailcap. That is because the McClicky has a much softer click than the stock Surefire switch.

Cheers

Mark