Lumintop FW4Avn - Almost Most Compact 18650 Powerhouse R

Wurkkos

Patriot

Flashaholic
Very nice to see 52Kcd out of such a small quad. I'm continually impressed with these multi-emitter optic lights. The throw specs are right on the heals of single emitter, reflector lights but usually with a lot more output. The SBT-90 is breaking this rule at the moment but the multi-emitters are more efficient, especially at lower levels.

Thanks for the measurement, Vinh! It's extra work but I can't tell you how much I appreciate the data!

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
Supporter
I just got mine a few minutes ago. The emitters are absolutely perfectly centered, providing for picture-perfect beam pattern.

Max ramp and max step were set out of the box below turbo, so I clicked four times to get into that program, and set max ramp and max step to Max.

Heat management is not obtrusive, no sign of any over zealous heat management. Photo: D4V2vn, FW4A vn, FW3a vn.

Lumenwolf

Enlightened
I just got mine a few minutes ago. The emitters are absolutely perfectly centered, providing for picture-perfect beam pattern.

Max ramp and max step were set out of the box below turbo, so I clicked four times to get into that program, and set max ramp and max step to Max.

Heat management is not obtrusive, no sign of any over zealous heat management. Photo: D4V2vn, FW4A vn, FW3a vn.

Hi Richbuff
I’ve got enough cash together now to buy myself an edc light. Would you recommend the D4v2 or the FW4A?. I know that it can come down to the preference of side or tail switch but can’t afford both [emoji22]

Last edited:

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
Supporter
Hi Lumenwolf,

I have both of them sitting here right now, and I like both. You are correct, side or tail electronic switch is a big difference between these two. I like the D4V2 better for hand hold, and I like the FW4A better for mouth hold.

I have been edcing both the the FW3A and the D4V2, along with a third, larger light (TM9K or NSX53 or X45) for six weeks, but now it is going to be the FW4 and D4. (along with a third larger light)

Fireclaw18 posted his detailed compare/contrast the D4 versus FW3, please see his thoughts, link: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/v...-Triple-Quad&p=5308291&viewfull=1#post5308291

and then send Vinh an email and let him know what criteria are important to you, and see what he says. :)

Lumenwolf

Enlightened
Hi Lumenwolf,

I have both of them sitting here right now, and I like both. You are correct, side or tail electronic switch is a big difference between these two. I like the D4V2 better for hand hold, and I like the FW4A better for mouth hold.

I have been edcing both the the FW3A and the D4V2, along with a third, larger light (TM9K or NSX53 or X45) for six weeks, but now it is going to be the FW4 and D4. (along with a third larger light)

Fireclaw18 posted his detailed compare/contrast the D4 versus FW3, please see his thoughts, link: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/v...-Triple-Quad&p=5308291&viewfull=1#post5308291

and then send Vinh an email and let him know what criteria are important to you, and see what he says. :)

Thank you Richbuff that has helped me make my mind up, think it will be a D4, just not sure if aluminium or TI. [emoji106][emoji106]

Last edited: