Lumintop GT Micro battery

nikocamf

Newly Enlightened
Could somebody in the know please pleas tell me which battery I should buy for the Lumintop GT Micro. I've bought one. The manual doesn't say other than a 14500. I've watched tons of reviews and nothing there. I've scoured the internet for hours and still nothing. Literally pulling my hair out now!!

desert.snake

Flashlight Enthusiast
Take care of your hair. When there are few of them, then the head can overheat in the sun and peeling scalp from sunburn is not very pleasant.

In this review, the person used a 14500 cell from Efest

I'm using the 14500 from Vapcell, no problem - cheap enough and work well.

Look in the search here for tests of 14500, which ones show good results, and see what you can order in internet or elsewhere, if the price suits you

nikocamf

Newly Enlightened
Take care of your hair. When there are few of them, then the head can overheat in the sun and peeling scalp from sunburn is not very pleasant.

In this review, the person used a 14500 cell from Efest

I'm using the 14500 from Vapcell, no problem - cheap enough and work well.

Look in the search here for tests of 14500, which ones show good results, and see what you can order in internet or elsewhere, if the price suits you
Brilliant. Thank you. I did scan that review but obviously missed this. I'll go have another look 🙂

nikocamf

Newly Enlightened
Brilliant. Thank you. I did scan that review but obviously missed this. I'll go have another look 🙂
Think I may be returning this light unused now. I have trolled the internet for ages trying to find a UK seller for the make you recommend or any other decent make but all I can find are cheap unknowns or Trustfire which I won't touch. Sad as i really like what I've seen and read about this light.