Lumintop IYP365

FNG

Enlightened
Which means medium should exist, true. But default it means the advantage of having a low mode to save night vision is pretty much gone. CPF has gone through this discussion over and over again I thought the conclusion is clear...

I don't visit CPF often anymore but I think that saving night vision is way over blown on the forums and probably more about finding an excuse to use for it vs needing it.

rookiedaddy

Enlightened
I'm "happy" to report that one of my IPY365 has finally develop a switch problem after a couple of thousand clicks over the past several months. Similar to @FNG reported issue, the switch doesn't actuate anymore, sometimes there is a click sound but most time the switch just seems dead. Went to my local distributor and ask if I can buy a replacement switch and they gave me one of their spare switch they received from Lumintop. Light is back to working condition now.

I thought these reverse clicky switches are supposed to have a mechanical life of at least ~10,000 cycle? What say you Lumintop?! :poke: