• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Lumintop SD26vn - Smallest 26650 Thrower

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine was a Fiat Lux!!!

Pics and sdminivn comparisons coming later... After work

brighterthanthesun

Enlightened
^^Lulz it does look like a sushi platter. I've never tried the stuff myself. They want me to make a reservation stick some fried potatoes in with the cold rice and seaweed. Maybe some country sausage too. Vinh what exactly is nice about the 219C... beam color?... well defined hot spot??

Hi Wimmer, I have them both and just came in from a long walk where I used both lights for most of an hour. The 219C has a nicer tint IMO. The hotspot is a little larger and is less well defined than with the XPL PDT. The XPL throws farther and stays noticably cooler than the 219C. I will have to play with them more to decide witch emitter I like best. They are both very nice lights!

Hey Vinh, I think that Fiat Lux you gave to eekazum was suposed to be mine. lol

brighterthanthesun

Enlightened
Hi Wimmer, I have them both and just came in from a long walk where I used both lights for most of an hour. The 219C has a nicer tint IMO. The hotspot is a little larger and is less well defined than with the XPL PDT. The XPL throws farther and stays noticably cooler than the 219C. I will have to play with them more to decide witch emitter I like best. They are both very nice lights!

Hey Vinh, I think that Fiat Lux you gave to eekazum was suposed to be mine. lol

Ok, my addiction has hit stage two. I am now talking about specific LED's! And I actually understand what I am saying! When I first discovered CPF I was overwhelmed by all of the different manufacturers, not to mention the different models out there. And you guys knew them all! When you guys talked about a TK75vn I had search to find out what that even was. And don't get me started on the vn thing. That took a month to figure out.

I am by no means saying that I am even close to keeping up with most you guys, but I have turned a corner. Not sure how I feel about though.

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, my addiction has hit stage two. I am now talking about specific LED's! And I actually understand what I am saying! When I first discovered CPF I was overwhelmed by all of the different manufacturers, not to mention the different models out there. And you guys knew them all! When you guys talked about a TK75vn I had search to find out what that even was. And don't get me started on the vn thing. That took a month to figure out.

I am by no means saying that I am even close to keeping up with most you guys, but I have turned a corner. Not sure how I feel about though.
Your very happy and now your totally hooked. Sweeeeet!!@

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Put it this way... there are no bones in my enthusiasm for the SD26vn, nor are there any in the light itself. But, it does have solid construction so no fear of wobble here.

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Put it this way... there are no bones in my enthusiasm for the SD26vn, nor are there any in the light itself. But, it does have solid construction so no fear of wobble here.

But....... Are there any bones in a hot dog???

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
855.gif

dunno_shrug.gif

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I shipped 2-3 SD26vn without mounting the LED to copper. For some reason I spaced out during the build. If you recently gotten a SD26vn please remove the bezel, glass and reflector to check if the LED is on copper or not. MY FAULT!!!

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is there any beam shot video if the SD26vn? I looked but cannot seem to find any...

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
Better late than never.....SD26vn purchased! Batteries on the way too!!:party: