• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Lumintop SD26vn - Smallest 26650 Thrower

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
again I'm late to the party.....got my SD26vn yesterday. Wow what an incredible light. the output on this thing is awesome! Thanks Vinh!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
again I'm late to the party.....got my SD26vn yesterday. Wow what an incredible light. the output on this thing is awesome! Thanks Vinh!

Actually the game is still hot. This light still sells like crazy. I just resotck :)

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
Actually the game is still hot. This light still sells like crazy. I just resotck :)
OK I seriously LOVE this light!!!! So much so that i want to buy a second one. The amount of throw and usable hot spot from this little 26650 is just AWESOME!:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow: Vinh

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
OK I seriously LOVE this light!!!! So much so that i want to buy a second one. The amount of throw and usable hot spot from this little 26650 is just AWESOME!:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow: Vinh

319AT! You will love it. I acatully prefers it most in this loght the beam is so nice beam shots cant capture it. Richard was impressed! Hard to impress him with a singke LED light. Protectwd cells only though

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
319AT! You will love it. I acatully prefers it most in this loght the beam is so nice beam shots cant capture it. Richard was impressed! Hard to impress him with a singke LED light. Protectwd cells only though
I really like the white beam....319AT is warm tint...right?

MC408

Enlightened
Just got my SD26vn w xpl pdt. This thing is amazing for the size! Side by side against my tx25c2vn, it has a much larger hotspot. Fun light!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
If you don't have a SD26vn get one. If you cant afford it I can you a discount on any LED other than XPL PDT. I love it that much!

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you don't have a SD26vn get one. If you cant afford it I can you a discount on any LED other than XPL PDT. I love it that much!
Very nice of you Vinh! I agree with your SD26vn love..... I absolutely love this light! My first thoughts / impressions were..."I need to order another one!" LOL

This is a must own light fire sure!

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast

True. Maybe I have to play with the sd26vn tonight. Lol. Sd26vn beam pattern is very similar to the Fenix tk16vn.. sd26vn have bigger hot spot.

SG Hall

Flashlight Enthusiast
True. Maybe I have to play with the sd26vn tonight. Lol. Sd26vn beam pattern is very similar to the Fenix tk16vn.. sd26vn have bigger hot spot.

NL do you have the SDminiVN as well? The beam is superb on that light with XPG2. Perfect soft beam with a sharp edge on the hot spot. I'd be interested in a comparison with the XPL version of the 26. [emoji4]

So I have a very small budget, but a STRONG DESIRE for a flashlight nearly identical to this Lumintop SD26vn (Throw version)... BUT I have a problem.

This light was released 4 months ago... that's a long time when it comes to technology advancements. I would be extremely regretful if I were to purchase this light, and 1-3 months later, a SMALLER and BETTER THROW flashlight is released. Because of this, I feel obligated to wait until the release of a new, better version of this concept.

I've been wanting this sort of light for a LONG time, ever since the MH20GTvn and the SDminiVN. I never purchased those due to price. The only niche I've filled of this sort, has been the purchase of my awesome Manker U21VN thrower. I LOVE this light, but I am only able to carry it with me once or twice a month, and its size is a burden. I just take it out to shine it into the sky sometimes, or in a big field, but its not practical and NOT pocket friendly.

Honestly, even the Lumintop SD26vn is too large for my taste, as a small framed individual with the preference of tighter over baggy clothing, even the regular Nitecore MH20 produces an overly large highly unwanted bulge whether it be a jacket pocket, or pants pocket. (I don't do the cargo shorts/pants so this Lumintop SD26vn would still be burdensome.

When will an equal size but better throw SDminiVN be released? Something with 80k + lux in the size of a Nitecore MH20. I'd pay 200$ for this.