Luxeon III Close Out Sale !!

paintballdad

Enlightened
Received my Pacific HA AA in 300cp. Very nice and useful light output with decent throw. I like it. A little disappointed though as it had 4 tiny nicks on the head, nothing major but disappointing nonetheless.

exodus125

Enlightened
is the discount still active? I see it ended 11-1, and I see this post now. wanted to pick up 2 for Christmas gifts.

bust1216

Newly Enlightened
Got a brass Pacific AA UP and love it. Looks like it should be on a old panhead chopper.

RobynS

Newly Enlightened
is the discount still active? I see it ended 11-1, and I see this post now. wanted to pick up 2 for Christmas gifts.

Hi -

The sale will be up for another week or so - code should still work - let me know if you have any problems.

Robyn

jerry i h

Enlightened
Had the Baltic/Brass for about a week. Similar to L0D. Love it. Order it now, before sale goes away. Lux III vs. P4? who cares? it lites up your world!

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened
Thanks Robyn- I like the 2 Baltics I just got- I am Looking for a new Kili head- I like the single- but want a higher output option. Do you have and of the 5 or 7 led kili heads or is that something that would have to be built?- I am assuming it would be the standard $10.00 less than the entire unit as I am looking for HA.

RobynS

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Robyn- I like the 2 Baltics I just got- I am Looking for a new Kili head- I like the single- but want a higher output option. Do you have and of the 5 or 7 led kili heads or is that something that would have to be built?- I am assuming it would be the standard $10.00 less than the entire unit as I am looking for HA.

Hi,

Happy to hear that you like your Baltics! We have the Kili's available in a 7 LED configuration, no longer available in the 5 - sorry. I have them available in HA, Brass, or SS - also in high power or ultra power. Yes we sell the heads only and it would be the cost of the flashlight minus $10.00 as you thought.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Robyn

exodus125

Enlightened
how does the lumen output on these lights compare to say fenix lights? For example, the baltic SP light model, is it closest to : 10 lumens, , 25 lumens, 50 lumens, 100 lumens?

Its just hard, at least for me whose never seen one of these lights before, to make a decision on buying without finding any info on them as far as lumens go.

The reason I ask is because on the website, the light I want is listed at 500CP, im nto exactly sure how bright that is, but a maglite solitaire is listed as 200 something, so I am thinking its only going to be twice as bright

Last edited:

MWClint

Enlightened
how does the lumen output on these lights compare to say fenix lights? For example, the baltic SP light model, is it closest to : 10 lumens, , 25 lumens, 50 lumens, 100 lumens?

Its just hard, at least for me whose never seen one of these lights before, to make a decision on buying without finding any info on them as far as lumens go.

The reason I ask is because on the website, the light I want is listed at 500CP, im nto exactly sure how bright that is, but a maglite solitaire is listed as 200 something, so I am thinking its only going to be twice as bright

i find the sp/500cp rating on nimh's to be around 45-50 lumens just from comparing beamshots of known lights to the peaks. the lowest XLR(baltic/pacific) seems to be about 10 lumens. this is from my non scientific testing on nimh. YMMV

my pacific SP draws 800mah from an eneloop AA. I dont know the current going to the led, but considering its has to boost 1.2v to 3.7..it would have to be much less than 800mah. perhaps that is driving the led at spec [email protected]? i dunno. i also dont know the bin of the p4/lux 3's they use. too many variables.

for the 5mm peak lights
Power output levels average per LED are 20 Candela for standard output, 34 Candela or 5 Lumens for High Power and 40 Candela or 7 Lumens for Ultra Power times the number of LEDs per flashlight head.

Last edited:

paintballdad

Enlightened
Received my Pacific HA AA in 300cp. Very nice and useful light output with decent throw. I like it. A little disappointed though as it had 4 tiny nicks on the head, nothing major but disappointing nonetheless.

I talked to Robyn after playing with the light for a while, she had me send it back to her to check out. She confirmed the unusual beam pattern and said she would replace it. In the process I changed from HA pocket body to brass pocket and finally ended up deciding on a brass keychain body.
She was very understanding through all this. :twothumbs

I received my brass AA Pacific UP today and I am thoroughly pleased with it. Nice beam pattern and the brass body is just awesome!

It looks like a brass CR2 Pacific SP keychain body, spare CR2 pocket body and a brass momentary switch is next on my list.

Robyn, thanks for the excellent service.

Joel

Last edited: