• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Luxeon III Close Out Sale !!

RobynS

Newly Enlightened
Hi Everyone !

The code issue has been fixed - thank you for your patience!

As to the question - are the lights easily modded - they are pretty well sealed with RTV and Epoxy - I have heard that it can be done, but I don't think it will be easy, and it will ruin the electronics etc in the head.

Best regards,

Robyn

83Venture

Enlightened
How do you find additional battery tubes, switches & prices? I want to order a Pacific Brass and was thinking about adding some of the above but can't find anything about them on the website.

Gatsby

Enlightened
How do you find additional battery tubes, switches & prices? I want to order a Pacific Brass and was thinking about adding some of the above but can't find anything about them on the website.

Either email Robyn or give them a call - the website does not have any of the options clearly listed...

paintballdad

Enlightened
Robyn,

Looking at the Pacific, can you tell me which power level would be around the 20 lumen range? I'm unfamiliar with candlepower so I'm a bit lost and what would the runtime be for that particular model? Wanting a single AAA light with a bit more power than the E01. Thanks

Gatsby

Enlightened
Robyn,

Looking at the Pacific, can you tell me which power level would be around the 20 lumen range? I'm unfamiliar with candlepower so I'm a bit lost and what would the runtime be for that particular model? Wanting a single AAA light with a bit more power than the E01. Thanks

I can't answer the cp conversion question - but if you're looking to replace the EO1 you might consider a Baltic instead of a Pacific. The Pacific head is a good bit larger than the body and is not an ideal key ring light - and I love my Pacific but prefer it on the CR2 or AA bodies which are the same diameter as the head. The Baltic is closer to a traditional AAA profile (although the head is also slightly larger than the body).

horizonseeker

Enlightened
well, placed my order by phone because I also wanted some extra compartment and caps. Great experience, now I can see why everyone says to pick up the phone and call.

For anyone who's having problem getting the code to work after the last post by Robyn, make sure you don't do what I did and are putting in the new code PL7, and not the old code PLS7!

Last edited:

paintballdad

Enlightened
Robyn,

Kindly disregard my previous post. Found a product guide here in CPF and pretty much answered my questions. Also called over the phone got one of the friendliest 'customer service' experience ever.
I ended up just placing a order over the phone for a single AA Pacific UP in HAIII.

Gatsby, thanks for the info. I didn't mean to imply that the Pacific was replacing the E01 on my keychain, just wanted something brighter than the E01 but not by very much.

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Robyn,

I placed an order on 10/06/2008 for a light from your store (lux closeout) and have not received any tracking or shipping info. Do you send out that information or should I just wait to receive my light?

-Bobby

RobynS

Newly Enlightened
Robyn,

I placed an order on 10/06/2008 for a light from your store (lux closeout) and have not received any tracking or shipping info. Do you send out that information or should I just wait to receive my light?

-Bobby

Hi Bobby,

I have been traveling for the past week, will advise first thing tomorrow. We do typically send tracking etc. but since I have be away it is hard to say what has actually happened.

Let you know soon.

Robyn

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Robyn, Received my order today, thanks for the prompt shipping!

A few questions:

What size lens does the Rainer use?
What size lens does the Kino Bay AA use?

Thanks in advance
-Bobby

etc

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a Pacific with a LuxIII in it and it is a darn good light - very versatile with 1xAAA, 2xAAA, 1xAA, and 1xCR2 body/power options. And you could throw a P4 in at a later time - but the HP Lux III is a really nice level of light that runs for 12 hours on a AA lithium! I carry mine as my emergency backup light in my briefcase a lot of the time.

And with a 2xAAA body this is a light that for those who like the 2xAAA MiniMag but don't like the lousy stock bulb or the relatively poor upgrade paths - well the Pacific on a 2xAAA body would be a huge improvement and at these prices, less expensive than a 2xAAA Minimag host and the TLE10/20.

How do you get different bodies for it? Have to buy an extra body or does it come with it?

I want a Pacific with 1xAA and also 1xCR2 body.

Second question, can I get lumens estimates? All I see listed are CP figures but apparently there is no direct conversion from CP to lumens.

What does 500CP actually equal to?

I want something brighter than CMG Infinity Ultra but still have 10+ hour runtime.

Latest posts