• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired M*g Charger 2.5" Throw Master by FiveMega

daz

Newly Enlightened
M*g Charger 2.5" Throw Master Head arrived here in the UK..Many thanks Fivemega for making these available...Keep up the good work!!

mazingerz9

Newly Enlightened
Do you need to do any further modifications if you buy this reflector and use the WA1160 bulb? The switch won't melt, right?

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know how this is with the stock bulb but with a WA1160 it's much better. You can get a real spot out of it with minimal "butterfly" effect. As for the charger, I only cut off the very top part (covers the stock lens) with a hacksaw. Fits fine now.

Thanks FM,
-LT

Last edited:

Neubauej

Newly Enlightened
I know this is an old thread, but are these still available?

Will a 5761 fit?

What exactly does it do to the beam?

Thanks!

~Joe

Neubauej

Newly Enlightened
Being that this is made out of one piece aul. how difficult will it be to enlarge the opening smoothly to fit the 5761. I am very interested, but I don't want to destroy a $150 expertly machined piece with my less than stellar skills.

Somehow myself taking a drill bit to this seems a little, well, crude.

Suggestions?

Another question, if the reflector and lens smoke over, as they sometimes do, can I disassemble it enough to clean the reflector and lens?

Thanks again!

~Joe

Last edited:

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I suppose the bezel can be removed to replace the lens if necessary? :thinking:

nighttrails

Newly Enlightened
Paypal sent for mag charger throwmaster #9, 1 extra borofloat lens, 1 WA1274 bulb and shipping. Thank you.

nighttrails

Newly Enlightened
Paypal payment sent for mag charger throwmaster #9, 1 extra borofloat lens, 1 WA1274 bulb and shipping. Thank you.

celler

Newly Enlightened
I know this may be a silly question, but is the diameter of the turbo head the same as the stock head. The reason I ask is that I have need to use the traffic cone now and then and wonder if it will still fit.

ZeissOEM2

Enlightened
I know this may be a silly question, but is the diameter of the turbo head the same as the stock head. The reason I ask is that I have need to use the traffic cone now and then and wonder if it will still fit.

Sorry - the throwmaster is 2,5 " vs 2" -original MC