Mac's Copper Tri-EDC *Review/Outdoorbeamshots*

Vernon

Enlightened
I'm awaiting my first Tri as well! I'm expecting the beam profile to be similar to my Moddoolar Pocket - can anyone confirm?

rda1

Newly Enlightened
Hi there. I'm in the game. I just ordered a copper Tri-EDC. My first Macs Custom.:)

+1, I just ordered a copper Tri-EDC last week and snet my SST-50 in to be bored, can't wait to get them back.

Rich

weklund

Enlightened
I have to say that my new Tri Cu Neutral is my favorite Mac EDC to date. I have had the pleasure of owning a few of Mac's EDC's so my opinion counts. The Cu is definetly a keeper. Perfect tint, beam profile and H/M/L mode output separation to suit my needs. The character of the copper patina will develope with time and use, making this a worry free EDC as far as finish goes. No parinoia of nerfing a Ti finish or the concerns that come with Cerakote chipping, scratching or wear through.

Just a totally bitchin handmade work of art that you can carry everyday for the rest of your life and leave to a worthy heir. :)

Last edited:

rda1

Newly Enlightened
I have to say that my new Tri Cu Neutral is my favorite Mac EDC to date. I have had the pleasure of owning a few of Mac's EDC's so my opinion counts. The Cu is definetly a keeper. Perfect tint, beam profile and H/M/L mode output separation to suit my needs. The character of the copper patina will develope with time and use making this a worry free EDC as far as finish goes. No parinoia of nerfing a Ti finish or the concerns that come with Cerakote chipping, scratching or wear through.

Just a totally bitchin handmade work of art that you can carry everyday for the rest of your life and leave to a worthy heir.

Glad to hear it, I can't wait to get mine.

tricore

Newly Enlightened
MacTri-EDC2.jpg

Thanks Mac