Mag Traffic Wand - SF Bay Area

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know of a brick and mortar store in the SF Bay Area or Silicon Valley area that carries the traffic wands for Mag lights? Preferably the ones with the Mag branding. There are plenty of web sites where these are available, but these are relatively low cost items where the shipping exceeds the cost of the product.

HCaul

Newly Enlightened
Brighteyez said:
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know of a brick and mortar store in the SF Bay Area or Silicon Valley area that carries the traffic wands for Mag lights? Preferably the ones with the Mag branding. There are plenty of web sites where these are available, but these are relatively low cost items where the shipping exceeds the cost of the product.

I'm pretty sure I've seen them at Frys, but I see that outpost.com doesn't list the wands (although they do have maglite products, so perhaps they're no longer carrying them.

Pastime hardware (great all around hardware store, by the way) in Albany has had them in the past, but I'm not sure if they have them in stock right now so I'm hesitant to send you up there without being sure. You might want to give tjem a call.

HCaul

CLHC

Flashaholic
There's a store that caters to security products/uniforms and the like that may sell them. It's on Meridian and the company is called Summit Uniforms. How about Peninsula Uniforms & Equipment Inc. in Redwood City or LC Action Police Supply on First Street in San Jose (which you may already know about)?

The ones that Fry's Electronics sells are the ones from Nite-Ize and fits the Mini Maglites only that I've seen at the four (4) locations around here.

Hope you find what you're looking for and Enjoy!

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
Perfect! That's the ACE on the Blvd right? I'll check them out the next time I'm over there or I'll give them a buzz. I've never seen them at any of the Target stores though.

Alternatively, if I have to order a bunch of them, I suppose I can probably get them from Pacific Instruments (flashlightking.com) or from MEI (action-lights.com)

Thanks everyone!

CHC- Thanks! I'm familiar with Summit ... all too familiar with them :) Spoke with Joe this morning and I think he must have thought I was out of my mind :lolsign: and was wondering what I was going to do with a Mag. They're a Streamlight warranty station for the rechargeables. I'm not even sure they carry any Mag stuff. I can check out LC Action the next time I'm down by the jail during their business hours.

HCaul- Fry's carried a third party yellow one years ago, I haven't seen them there lately.

CroMAGnet said:
Seen them at ACE in los gatos IIRC and maybe target too.