Maglite 2D flashlight

Erasmus

Erasmus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm just wondering where in the USA these incan Mag 2D are cheapest. Can anyone tell me?

Thanks!
Erasmus

D

donn_

Flashaholic
The lowest prices I've seen recently are when they're on special at the big box stores like Walmart, and at the 'clubs' like Costco or Sams. The clubs are generally cheaper, but usually only have one item to offer. The other day, I picked up a package with a 3D and a MiniMag, with the Duracell batteries, for $20 at Costco.

Blue72

Blue72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Home depot has them for $16

S

scottaw

Enlightened
Last year on black friday (the day after thanksgiving) our local lowes had 2D, 3D, or 4D mags all on sale for $10, i grabbed a few.

P

pfccypret

Newly Enlightened
I seem to remembering seeing them for $16 at Lowes last weekend. Don't quote me on that though.

Fairly cheap at Target also.

H

h_nu

Enlightened
Last year on black friday (the day after thanksgiving) our local lowes had 2D, 3D, or 4D mags all on sale for $10, i grabbed a few.

By the time I got up and out Lowes was sold out. Fortunately a copy of the Lowes ad was all Wal-Mart needed to price match. I got the 4D for $10. Erasmus, if you are planning a visit, keep an eye on the upcoming Christmas advertisements.

cat

cat

Enlightened
daaaamn! We'll just have to go for froogle price search and pay the shipping as well. Trouble is, what'll come up in the search is places that don't ship international. - And amazon.

Patriot

Patriot

Flashaholic
The lowest non-sale price I see is at Home Depot for $16.

4D223

Newly Enlightened
Try Flashlightking.com, great prices and will ship international, I have bought quite a few torches from them. Excellent service!:thumbsup: