Maglite Colors collecting

5iae

Newly Enlightened
Today I've gotten Mag 3D a guy from england was selling on Ebay. Color code is S3DIS6U in a hang pack, and the color is jade. He was selling them as metallic green. In this list jade is S3DIS6R.

Anybody knows what the last letter stands for, or the code after S3D at all ?

Regards from germany, Bernd

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
In my collecting of MiniMaglite I am searching at the web for new colors. But I am not sure about the true colors. Anyone who can help me?

Is THIS shimmer the same as THIS ice blue?

Yes, the shimmer seems darker but it's difficult to know by looking at different pictures. The numbers are different but I wonder because THIS pink has partly the same (M2AKYL vs MG-M2AKYL) number as THIS hot pink. (did Zbattery just excluded Hot and MG- in the description or are they different tints?) The pink and hot pink actually look VERY identical at the pictures!

Just want to be sure, so they don't call the same color tint different.

Regards, Patric

Last edited:

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
In my collecting of MiniMaglite I am searching at the web for new colors. But I am not sure about the true colors. Anyone who can help me?

Is THIS shimmer the same as THIS ice blue?

Yes, the shimmer seems darker but it's difficult to know by looking at different pictures. The numbers are different but I wonder because THIS pink has partly the same (M2AKYL vs MG-M2AKYL) number as THIS hot pink. (did Zbattery just excluded Hot and MG- in the description or are they different tints?) The pink and hot pink actually look VERY identical at the pictures!

Just want to be sure, so they don't call the same color tint different.

Regards, Patric

I can't speak to the 3D colors, but Shimmer Blue and Ice Blue are 2 different colors in the AA Maglites. We have also noticed some variants in tint in different runs of the same named color, particularly in the blues and purple/violets.

This thread could use some collection pics, guys!! :thumbsup:

sizzlechest

Enlightened
i have a new in box midnight blue and p/n is: S3DFD5 also have
orange blister S3DAU6E and lime green blister S3DCZ6E both nip

Looks like you don't have these 3 any longer! Never seen a stock maglite sell for that much $ on ebay.....yikes!

Last edited:

Knuckles D

Newly Enlightened
Thxs for the list, very hopeful.

I'm looking for a 3D in "Pink"
I know about a AA MiniMag in Pink and also a Solitaire in Pink, but no 3D in Pink???