• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Malkoff (clone) anti-roll hex head Group Buy

GeoBruin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thermal, I'm so tired of driving in this state, it's getting worse every year.

Mine did not arrive today, sadpanda.jpeg

Maybe tomorrow, and maybe I'll also get my V6 Wildcat 90CRI too....
Okay, first of all, where are you guys getting new Malkoff stuff? Is it just me or is the entire website sold out?

Also, am I crazy or is there a "wildcat" version floating around that has the same form factor as an MDX head?

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Thermal, I'm so tired of driving in this state, it's getting worse every year.

Mine did not arrive today, sadpanda.jpeg

Maybe tomorrow, and maybe I'll also get my V6 Wildcat 90CRI too....

I got flipped off for letting a guy get ahead of me in line? By him! Then pulled over by the police for driving to slow in a construction zone. Lol I poop you not. I told the officer the sign says 45 he said to me your holding up traffic go with the flow so 65 in a work zone it was 😁😁😁

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Ya there extinct now. The V7 is out and it's just as good but bigger format. Yes it was the wildcat V6.

GeoBruin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the info.

I may also have to order an MD4 body for my old Wildcat. It will free up the MD3 for this gorgeous hex head that just arrived.

Thanks MDW!

MartinDWhite

Enlightened
Glad people are getting them and you are happy. I love to see pictures of them in use.

If a head does not arrive, or anyone is not happy for ANY reason, PM we and we will figure it out.

MartinDWhite

Enlightened
any plans for another Run MDW?
thanks

I will do another run in a while. The next 2 months are already slammed with work.

If you still want one, I made a few extra.
1 of the extras is perfect with 23mm opening (same price as group buy),
1 of the extras works, but has bad looking threads and no outer groves ($40 + shipping)
1 of the extras is my original prototype that got anodized with the group but pieces and has a bigger than 23mm opening. ($50 + shipping)

Let me know if you are interested in one of them.

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
I nearly lost my biological head yesterday at work, good think I had 3 from you waiting for me at home! I've got 2 setup currently, MD1 w/ 219bv3 LLL and MD4 w/ Wildcat V6 Neutral! MD3 w/ 22.3 head and M91T for comparison. These boys are chonky! Love the rounded tops and bottoms.

BfQnphm.jpg

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the suggestion dbl r. I put mine on the 1.5. Thanks again Martin for the fast shipping. Both hex heads are perfect for me