• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Malkoff (clone) anti-roll hex head Group Buy

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Love this hex head. Feels like I need a fatter O-ring though now, head spins pretty freely. What size y'all running so I can pick some up. Thanks.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
I have mine on my work light and had to use it for 45 minutes Or so today and where I was and in really cramped space without the hex head I'd of been screwed put it on anything flat and point it at what your working on and she ain't moving. Been really working out good for me at work.

I'm using the stock O-ring on my MD3. I know it's watertight as I use water to cool her down after it's been on for 30-45 minutes. Them 91's get hot

Wilburforce

Newly Enlightened
Count me in (message me) if you ever decide to do another run of these... I'm not often on the forum so missed the first run but have set my email to receive pm's etc and subscribed to the thread with notifications now. Thanks

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Life has gotten so busy that it will be a while before I make any more of these. I rarely get to the shop these days. Machine work is my hobby, my real life profession is a computer engineer. I am starting a software company https://www.ruffiansoftware.com and it is taking all my time right now.
That looks pretty cool. Got a demo scheduled.

Last edited: