• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Malkoff Devices RED, AMBER, or GREEN M61 LL Dropin Group Buy!

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Malkoff Devices RED M61 Dropin Group Buy!

Dropin final price looks to be about $55 plus shipping ($9 priority flat rate US, TBD intl). Payment PMs will be sent out this by this weekend. Please do not pay anything yet :) I ship using small priority flat rate boxes, safe, cheap and easy. INTL orders outside of the US, we will discuss when I send you your payment PMs.

SECOND ORDER OF BUSINESS!

Now that most everyone who wanted a low variant has responded, Gene has OK'd 10 M61R "low low" v2s,
which have an aimed output of 15lm. 6 have been spoken for, 1 pending. 4 are currently available to anyone who has signed up. If we need to have a few more made, we can, but you must let me know before I ship the LEDs to Gene!

I think that's it from me for now!

AstroTurf

Flashlight Enthusiast

SECOND ORDER OF BUSINESS!

Now that most everyone who wanted a low variant has responded, Gene has OK'd 10 M61R "low low" v2s,
which have an aimed output of 15lm. 6 have been spoken for, 1 pending. 4 are currently available to anyone who has signed up. If we need to have a few more made, we can, but you must let me know before I ship the LEDs to Gene!

I think that's it from me for now!

I'll take a LL Please!!!

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes and yep!

I need to think before I type, please also indicate if this is in addition to your existing spot, or if you are replacing your V1 with a v2.

Sorry, I remember my first beer..... thank you all :)

neutralwhite

Flashlight Enthusiast

is V1 the FULL OUTPUT right?
could the LL work with a high low switch or best to stick to FULL OUTPUT drop in for that ?
thanks.

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast

V1 = full output, correct.

I cannot really say for sure if the H/L ring would work with the LL, I'm inclined to think it would because we aren't going to be running the LED at SUPER "LLLL" levels, but to really know I'll have to ask Gene. I'm not sure if he can know until he gets the LEDs. My first question to him will be on current draw!

WhiskeyLight

Newly Enlightened

I've been away for a while, trying to avoid unnecessary spending, but this looks fantastic.

Any possibility to get in on an LL at this point? If so I'm in for 1.

neutralwhite

Flashlight Enthusiast

thanks Mr DOT!.
so the full output on the LL would be 15L, then If switched to another L, how many lumens then?. thanks.

no PWM on M61s or the H/L ring. There is no driver, they are a simple circuit effectively.

Last edited:

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast

Do not know, it would be the same on each dropin- if someone knew the draw of the low ring and knew what that same draw at a given voltage would do with the SST-20DR, maybe we could guess? I don't want to say any numbers, as even the 90 and 15 are rough goals. Of course, all M61s differ a bit depending on what voltage you run it at.

Latest posts