Malkoff junkies! Assemble! Again... N219B M361 3000K/3500K

nimdabew

Re: Malkoff junkies! Assemble! Again...

I just paid Gene for the drop-ins. They will be shipped and I should have them by the end of the first week in August. I will be sending out PMs with the payment information when I get the drop-ins, but until then, stay tuned.

id30209

CPF Supporter
Aweyome!
Can i ask for combo package? One Red from dotCPF GB to join this bad boy

Sent from Tapatalk

dotCPF

CPF Supporter
id30209- not sure if this is what you are asking for, but Nimda/ you can send me the dropin from this GB and I can include it in my package to you. I keep forgetting about this and I'm WICKED excited for it! Surprised there was such little interest.

marco.weiss

CPF Supporter
Re: Malkoff junkies! Assemble! Again...

I just paid Gene for the drop-ins. They will be shipped and I should have them by the end of the first week in August. I will be sending out PMs with the payment information when I get the drop-ins, but until then, stay tuned.

Thank you for the information and for your efforts.
I believe many of us are looking forward to these dropins.

id30209

CPF Supporter
id30209- not sure if this is what you are asking for, but Nimda/ you can send me the dropin from this GB and I can include it in my package to you. I keep forgetting about this and I'm WICKED excited for it! Surprised there was such little interest.

Good point dot!
Yes, if possible, this module should go to dot first.
But we'll deal with it when the time comes.

ampdude

CPF Supporter
Am I in or out on this one? Looking for a 3500K. Looks like I'm out, if a spot opens up please let me know.

nimdabew

Drop-ins arrived. I will unbox and start packaging according to reservation number on page 1 awaiting payment on Monday. I am at my girl friends house so I am distracted from doing all my usual flashaholic stuff (she doesn't understand. "A flashlight just produces light. I don't know why you need so many.") I will have a hard number for everyone as to cost per module, but after shipping to Gene, LED purchase, module making, shipping from Gene, and then shipping to you, I believe the number is going to be around $76/drop-in + shipping to you. I will have to add up all expenses, but that's a rough ball park number. I will be using USPS priority flat rate boxes for best speed and insurance, additional insurance can be purchased on request. For bundling multiple drop-ins, only one shipping cost.

id30209 I have your request for shipping to dot. I will just cha get him shipping and then you two can work it out between yourselves.

Oh yeah, there is one extra 3000K and one extra 3500K drop-in each.

Gene said these lights put out around 10/80/290 lumens each with his usual orange peel reflector. I will post beam shots on a freshly painted Behr paint wall, textured, with Polar Bear White paint. More to come on Monday/Tuesday.

I will be sending out payment info once I figure out all the money stuff and go from there.

dotCPF

CPF Supporter
Just send me a price and I'll pay it :) If it's easier, just charge me for 5, and then I'll just get id30209 theirs from there!

Thank you kindly for the work, SUPER excited for these!

Tempest UK

Oh yeah, there is one extra 3000K and one extra 3500K drop-in each.

I would take the remaining 3000K if ampdude is looking for the 3500K.

If ampdude doesn't want the 3500K or if there's still one of each left over then I'll take both.

Thank you :)

ampdude

CPF Supporter
Definitely want the 3500K, please let me know payment info if I can have that last one. Thanks!

dotCPF

CPF Supporter
Cheers Nimda! Thank you for all of the work up till now, and for the hardest part to come. It is very much appreciated!

nimdabew

I have a 4000K N219B from somewhere (I think Illumn) that I used for a control. I have a Tana tripple dropin as well, but since I didn't want to skew the results from a tripple vs single drop-ins, I used the malkoff illumn dropin instead. The 3000K is definitely warm, and has a silky smooth type warmness to it. It isn't over powering and doesn't have "too much" orange in the beam. I am VERY happy with this drop-in combo. I have some kelvin readout screen shots off my phone, but I will need to create another post from this one to get them uploaded. My phone was reading them about 200K low, but I think that is more to do with my phone vs the actual light output.

3000K @ apx 65 ft
IMG_20210802_211755.jpg

3500K @ apx 65 feet
IMG_20210802_211829.jpg

4000K @apx 65 ft

IMG_20210802_211845.jpg

Beam shots 3000K 3500K and 4000K
IMG_20210802_211109.jpg

IMG_20210802_211531.jpg