Malkoff junkies! Assemble! Again... N219B M361 3000K/3500K

Wurkkos

nimdabew

Celery was the winner of the freebie giveaway in case anyone was wondering. A brass Olight i5T was put in his box after a random number generator pulled his “number” from the proverbial hat. I am glad you enjoy it, and I REALLY hope you will carry that light every day in a bag or your car. I love my (many) single cell primary lights, and the i5T and the i3T are my favorite quick pocket lights. I have them stored just about everywhere.

Celery

CPF Supporter
Celery was the winner of the freebie giveaway in case anyone was wondering. A brass Olight i5T was put in his box after a random number generator pulled his “number” from the proverbial hat. I am glad you enjoy it, and I REALLY hope you will carry that light every day in a bag or your car. I love my (many) single cell primary lights, and the i5T and the i3T are my favorite quick pocket lights. I have them stored just about everywhere.
Thanks again for this, nimda! The heavy brass feel and the little ramp to high makes it a very sweet EDC!

nimdabew

Jimmyboots, I need an answer from you by the end of the month. If no answer, I am going to put your drop-in up for sale.

dotCPF

CPF Supporter
Jimmyboots, I need an answer from you by the end of the month. If no answer, I am going to put your drop-in up for sale.
Let me know if you would be willing to trade it for one of the sw30s I have.... I'd be happy to pay shipping!

Jimmyboots

CPF Supporter
Hey sorry. I just logged on sending funds now. Didn’t notice the forums underwent a whole change. I normally get a notification when I get a pm here. Not sure what happened.

edit. Funds sent and PM sent with shipping info.

Last edited:

Lemurian

CPF Supporter
How in the world did I miss this! If there are any extras or more to come, please let me know. My power went out two nights ago and my 4000K high cri drop-in came in very handy; also, it was much easier on the eyes than the power guys headlamp.

TILL-22

Hello, I'd also like to know if there's anything left. I prefer 3500K, but 3000K will be fine too. Thanks in advance!

nimdabew

There are no more drop-ins left. I did get a couple of N219b emitter MDCs though. I may do a run of those in a few months since these things are the bees knees for a EDC 16340 light. If the interest is there, I may think about doing it next year.

nimdabew

Nimda I was also thinking of doing and MDC 219b run, for 1xAA. If you would like help coordinating I would be happy to work on that with ya!
I think we could do this. The head was $108 by itself not including the cost of shipping/LED. I am not sure how much more the body would be.

dotCPF

CPF Supporter
I would think it easier to do head only. Especially if we are still dealing with residual supply chain issues. I'll shoot you a PM when I'm done with my GB!!

Lemurian

CPF Supporter
I have a new favorite flashlight! It makes everything look great - like campfire light reflecting back from the rocks, trees, etc.

Thanks again, Nimdabew!

These LEDs would look incredible from a triple...just sayin'.

I look forward to checking in for the MDCs,
Lemurian

slickwatts

There are no more drop-ins left. I did get a couple of N219b emitter MDCs though. I may do a run of those in a few months since these things are the bees knees for a EDC 16340 light. If the interest is there, I may think about doing it next year.

Please count me in on the N219b emitter MDC.

Thank you,
Slickwatts