• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Malkoff junkies! Assemble! Again... N219B M361 3000K/3500K

nimdabew

Enlightened
Ok, everyone on the list for the GB has their serial numbered light as listed in the third post.

The two extra drop is are both 3000K however. There is no extra 3500K drop in. Ampdude, if you are out because of this, I understand. I will be sending out PMs with total cost per person (should take me about an hour to get to everyone). Please pay via PP gift, add 3.5% for purchase, Venmo, or check (check must clear before I send the drop in, so 5 business days after deposit into my account). Respond with your address and preferred payment method and pay within 7 days of receipt of PM please.

nimdabew

Enlightened
If you read this, please send me a PM with shipping address via CPF and not PayPal. I don't know who's screen name has been put in the paid category. Also, send the transaction ID in the PM so I can cross check the payments and screen names.

nimdabew

Enlightened
FYI at the theme park with the young un's so I won't be shipping or anything today. I will start shipping tonight. I believe I have payments from just about everyone.

nimdabew

Enlightened
Alright, everyone except for Carrot and Jimmy lots have paid for their drop-ins. I will be shipping them out today after my SAR mission. I won't be sending out tracking unless specifically asked for. This is due to having to cross match shipping addresses and then matching with user names. I will be happy to do so for those that want them, but it will be a bit of work to do so for some people that don't care. But, if you really want it, please send me a PM with your name and City/State and I will send a picture of the tracking number via PM.

nimdabew

Enlightened
All paid drop-ins are in the mail. I have pictures of the tracking and whatnot information if individuals want them. PM me with the name and address that you want for tracking information if you desire. All drop-ins had a 2-4 day delivery estimate, so delivery between 8/8-8/10.

Still waiting on two more payments for drop-ins.

nimdabew

Enlightened
The first of the drop-ins should be sitting in mail boxes. I hope everyone likes them!

Celery

Newly Enlightened
Both are very, very nice!! Thanks again for putting this all together, nimda!

And BIG thank you for the little something extra (will post pics!)!!! Can't wait til nightfall to try out all these new goodies!!

Last edited: