• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Malkoff Junkies: Assemble! M361 WARM P60 drop-in

nimdabew

Enlightened
It's been a while and folks have had the chance to get to know these fine drop ins.

For some reason mine almost always starts on medium. Now to me that is perfect since it rides in a round 6P. At turn on it pretty much mimics a factory setup. A half press to high if need be and another for battery sipping.

Anybody elses frequently start on medium? Do they perhaps have a memory? I use medium most so it makes me wonder that.

Mine starts in low, but I make sure to leave it on for 1 second before turning it off. If you are using it in low for less than half a second it will mode cycle to medium, so when turning it off, I usually just leave it on for at least a full second, sometimes 2, to make sure it starts in low.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
I'll be jiggerd. Never knew that if you go to a level for less then a second and turn it off that "no matter how long it sits" when you turn it back on it will go to next level.and this is after having 3-361's and reading it in Gene's description.🤔duh!

nimdabew

Enlightened
415226_1.jpg