• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Manker E04vn - Tiny Mule R

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got the manker e04vn Samsung 4000k today.. it is not too yellow. Quality is great and the clip is strong.. I measured 348 lumen with the efest battery.. I will start edc tomorrow. thank you Vinh.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Love this little light! I'm shocked at how low the moonlight can really go. It say's 1-30 on the website, but I'd bet it is super close to being sub-lumen...

How do you get it that low? I did engineering mode but I could only get around 10L.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I haven't mess with the engineering mode. According to manker website, you can program moonlight mode between 1-30 lumen.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I tested out the manker e04vn with the tube.. lumen doesnt drop much even when the battery at 3.81 v..

Manker e04vn samsung 4000k led.

moonlight. 12 lumen.. ( you can program it )
low. 78 lumen
high. 138 lumen
turbo. 347 lumen.

wacbzz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Battery maybe? Not sure. But when I put the light in engineering mode, I can get to where the light just barely lights up at all; in fact, it pulses. I then click it and the light ramps up in output.

I've got a photo of the light next to my Quark Hi CRI on in moonlight mode and we know that is less than a lumen...it's an iPhone 8 photo set to auto so take the color and all with a grain of salt. The funny thing is that I couldn't care less about such an output level...:p

DYh2QJnl.jpg

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Battery maybe? Not sure. But when I put the light in engineering mode, I can get to where the light just barely lights up at all; in fact, it pulses. I then click it and the light ramps up in output.

I've got a photo of the light next to my Quark Hi CRI on in moonlight mode and we know that is less than a lumen...it's an iPhone 8 photo set to auto so take the color and all with a grain of salt. The funny thing is that I couldn't care less about such an output level...:p

DYh2QJnl.jpg

For some reason mine wont go that low. It still stock too :mecry:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I also just sent you a PM with a link to a video that shows the pulsing. I couldn't figure out how to post here...

Pulsing because the current is too low. You gotat set it higher. This is the same on LAD II

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Manker e04vn pocket clip is nice but it doesn't stay tight in my pocket.. so my opinion on the clip is failed..

they should make a pocket clip like a spyderco para military 3. Very tight.

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Manker e04vn pocket clip is nice but it doesn't stay tight in my pocket.. so my opinion on the clip is failed..

Give it a slight bend

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

I tried it on my sweat pants and it hold tightly. However your khakis seems thinner so a slight bend of the clip will make it hold much tighter. Must remove clip from light for the bend. The light is so short it will always be at the top edge of your pocket which adds to the insecure feeling.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Manker used to make strong clip like a timeback.. to tell you the truth, I can't edc this light. I know this light will fall within 5 minutes. Lol.. this light cost $60 and can't afford to lost one.. e04vn stay home or in the car for now..

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Manker used to make strong clip like a timeback.. to tell you the truth, I can't edc this light. I know this light will fall within 5 minutes. Lol.. this light cost $60 and can't afford to lost one.. e04vn stay home or in the car for now..

Timeback and this light has the same type of machined clip as oppose to stamp and bent on spyderco and most other lights. Stamp and bent operates better as a clip but machined are a bit more classy. Like I said if you give it a slight bent it will hold so hard you will have a hard time pulling it out of your pants.

Latest posts