Manker lights now at Going Gear

scs

Happy to see GG carrying Manker lights now. Hope to have better luck with Manker's NW lights through GG. Last ones I got from Amazon were green. Returned all of them.

Lou Minescence

What made Going Gear carry the Manker line. ? Was it the talk on CPF or another reason ? Just curious.
Will you carry an 18650 tube for the E14 soon ?
Thank you.

GoingGear.com

What made Going Gear carry the Manker line. ? Was it the talk on CPF or another reason ? Just curious.
Thank you.

It was actually a couple of Reddit posts and Youtube videos that made us look at the brand a little closer. The E14 specifically is what caught our eye.

We do plan on getting the E14 tubes in on the next shipment.

Poppy

CPF Supporter
Thank you.
Lou,
If I was in the business, I would definitely carry the Manker line.

They jump to the forefront of today's technology, are receptive to the comments of people like us, and I am sure offer a reasonable markup to vendors. The gentlemen who run the company seem to be concerned with Quality of both product, and customer/vendor service.

Bdm82

CPF Supporter
GG, any plans to get/carry the U21 in NW? It looks like you only have the CW right now; I'm thinking I'll pick up a U21 NW soon somewhere.

P1X4R

Do you know if Manker will come out with a colored or stainless steel versions for their E14 like the Astrolux S41S?