• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Manker MK39vn Ranger - "Ideal" Handle SearchLight R

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would expect a wonky beam on a white wall due to the odd, double LED reflector.
In my mind, this light would Excell with indendent from Vinh for flood vs throw.
( i.e. Niwalker MM18vn)

I got astrolux mf02, d1s, and catapult v6.. all the beam look great on the white wall..

It's not that bad.. Vinh just need to focus the beam, and get the xhp35 sit correctly. Easy fix..

i am not planning to send it back to Vinh.. I wouldn't able to tell when I use it during night.

joshjp

Enlightened
I got astrolux mf02, d1s, and catapult v6.. all the beam look great on the white wall..

It's not that bad.. Vinh just need to focus the beam, and get the xhp35 sit correctly. Easy fix..

i am not planning to send it back to Vinh.. I wouldn't able to tell when I use it during night.

We got the same lights, so STOCK must not be centered

Hmmm not good at all.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
We got the same lights, so STOCK must not be centered

Hmmm not good at all.

Not too shabby.. mf02, d1s, v6 look way better on the white wall than ranger mk39..

.. my lg mj1 are not fully charged no more..
Throw lumen. 1868... 2000 rated.
one quad. 1800 lumen
one quad. 1800 lumen.. 4000 lumen

It convinced me that lumen specs are up to the manufacure claimed..

you will need to find out yourself about the mk39 beam..

my mk39 is stock version. No mod.. maybe vinh can tune the beam and focus better.

Last edited:

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
My favorite lights for this week.. mk39 is my favorite..
manker ranger mk39
haikelite mt09r TA. 20000 lumen
deerelight xsvn. Olson
manker u21vn. Olson

joshjp

Enlightened
I think you will like it. Its not the kind of light instantly impressive at turn on but during real use its surprisingly useful and convenient.

I hope so..lol..its sad that now we have like over 20,000 Lumens..and 6,000 isnt to bright. Hope u ship soon..mine is the one with the Free laser engraving.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hope so..lol..its sad that now we have like over 20,000 Lumens..and 6,000 isnt to bright. Hope u ship soon..mine is the one with the Free laser engraving.

It's very useful. Flood and throw lumen are not too shabby.. we are talking about 2000 lumen.. that's plenty for general use..

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a good information about the mk39.. it's stock version.. this light will run full power for 2 minutes and then 55% drop after 2 minutes.... so basically it will run 3000 lumen for a long time and not getting hot..

joshjp

Enlightened
I have a good information about the mk39.. it's stock version.. this light will run full power for 2 minutes and then 55% drop after 2 minutes.... so basically it will run 3000 lumen for a long time and not getting hot..

Nice man..does it feel hot at 2 min??

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
So freaking busy but I need to take this light out for a night park walk around for a video. Will be a fun little adventure anyways :). Actually I will do it tonight! The handle use is really growing on me haha

Don't forget to stop and smell the roses (that's slang for ENJOY a flashlight once in a while). take time to enjoy what you have. we can always wait a little while longer for the next best thing.