Martini Time...

StuGatz

The Zubeng Forge flipper accompanied with an early afternoon in person ballot cast celebratory cocktail... :sssh:

FYAWBdD.jpg

StuGatz

OK now although I am a TRADITIONALIST, I am NOT a STRICT traditionalist.

Got to contemplating an alternate martini. Noticed a few bottles of "Pama" pomegranate liquor with a few other liquors and, yeah, I like pomegranates so why not concoct something interesting she says... So I combine a few things and after a little experimentation, come close to something that already exists! So I cannot and shall not take credit but as my old friend Frank used to say, this little martini is a HIT!

zdOmy5h.jpg

xL88Hzg.jpg

louie

It looks tasty, although I'm not sure when a martini ceases to be a martini. However, it made me want one of my standard premixed gin martinis tonight. I only have small olives on hand, so I took 3.

StuGatz

It looks tasty, although I'm not sure when a martini ceases to be a martini. However, it made me want one of my standard premixed gin martinis tonight. I only have small olives on hand, so I took 3.

I neglected to add the Titos Vodka and yes,!, not sure if this SHOULD be considered martini material but a few of the establishments visited have a number of "... Martini" on menu, hence my curious departure.

Any imges of your premix setup? :D

louie

You need a photo of a Snapple bottle, with a recipe label stuck on it?!
14 oz gin, 2 oz white vermouth, a teaspoon of Scotch. Kept in a cold part of the fridge next to the jar of olives. Sadly, Trader Joes no longer has the plain Queen olives.